Last edited by Xandroz,

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Yeah, i don't think so mate.

And why didn't you finish your "method" before coming here to post it? I'm not saying that you are lying, but it is shady as hell.

There are 5 pages on this thread with 0 content and 0 proof. Next time, finish your content before coming here roaming around the battlefield making grand claims of jars full of pigshit.

Last edited by LightOffPro,

Leonidas87

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
For those specifically talking down on me in the comments it really shows true character.

To think I'm trying to help others along with myself and I'm made out as a bad person.

Thanks for the info I did not know that was my first post on GBA. Only just purchased the switch a few days ago. Any other development I did or was apart of there was no need for discussion on GBA. Note did I ever own a 3ds for more then a month lmfao terrible displays, too low resolution.

I asked for people not to be so negative and patient. Now I'll ask for people not to attack me.

For those who are positive and have hope in what I'm doing shows a lot.

Now now now, I want I want I want.

I wanted this two days ago, where's my hand out. Respect in this forum/thread whatever you want to call it.

Maybe I'll go for a nap, maybe I'll great a discord group and keep this more private for those who have not attacked me.

Now stop with the hate.

This post would have been an update on things and my progress but thank those who are negative, hateful and attack others online. As if these people would talk to me like this in person, have some respect people.

For those who have been positive and patient I appreciate it. If you have someone who may need this solution or benefit from it might as well let them know sooner then later.

All the best, be back soon. With an update if everyone relaxes.

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Two Switch's?
IMG_3046.JPG

Like this, maybe?

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those specifically talking down on me in the comments it really shows true character.

To think I'm trying to help others along with myself and I'm made out as a bad person.

Thanks for the info I did not know that was my first post on GBA. Only just purchased the switch a few days ago. Any other development I did or was apart of there was no need for discussion on GBA. Note did I ever own a 3ds for more then a month lmfao terrible displays, too low resolution.

I asked for people not to be so negative and patient. Now I'll ask for people not to attack me.

For those who are positive and have hope in what I'm doing shows a lot.

I wanted this two days ago, where's my hand out. Respect in this forum/thread whatever you want to call it.

Maybe I'll go for a nap, maybe I'll great a discord group and keep this more private for those who have not attacked me.

Now stop with the hate.

This post would have been an update on things and my progress but thank those who are negative, hateful and attack others online. As if these people would talk to me like this in person, have some respect people.

For those who have been positive and patient I appreciate it. If you have someone who may need this solution or benefit from it might as well let them know sooner then later.

All the best, be back soon. With an update if everyone relaxes.

No one wants a handout. People just want folks like you to stop ringing the fucking dinner bell with absolutely nothing to show for it. If you have something, great, it's yours. But don't flaunt it around like some trophy. It's literally infuriating to those who are stuck on the sidelines. Shit's just rude, inconsiderate and a dickish thing to do.

Oh dude, fucking stop.

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
"Oh noes i am being attacked for not posting any proof or content of something that i likely didn't make!"

Come back when you have something worth showing, or don't come back at all. And next time, you can make a thread once your "method" works, you don't need to save a seat here. Whats the difference between making a thread now and making one later on?

Mods, lock this up pls.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

Trophies
XP
Country
I really don’t get why all the hate to this guy. He’s found something that might benefit us all. He didn’t want to release what he found as he probably wasn’t sure if a hacker could use this as a “way” to do something else.

If it works and he isn’t talking BS then great. Well done!

Why dont all the bashers go bash SciresM for tell us he’s developing a custom firmware? Why didn’t he wait till he was happy and released it? Why? Because he wants us to know about it that’s why. Good luck to this guy and SciresM!

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I really don’t get why all the hate to this guy. He’s found something that might benefit us all. He didn’t want to release what he found as he probably wasn’t sure if a hacker could use this as a “way” to do something else.

If it works and he isn’t talking BS then great. Well done!

Why dont all the bashers go bash SciresM for tell us he’s developing a custom firmware? Why didn’t he wait till he was happy and released it? Why? Because he wants us to know about it that’s why. Good luck to this guy and SciresM!

Because SciresM has a reputation, and he didn't do this shit. On the 3DS hacking scene, he didn't "promise and later delivered", he delivered immediately. Besides, his work on Atmosphere is opensource so that he can get help, if he works on that CFW alone it will take even more time. (and SciresM didn't make the Atmosphere thread btw)

Indeed if it works and he isn’t talking BS then great, but at least SHOW something. GBATemp doesn't have a limit on threads, there is no need to "save a seat".

Like @Deathscreton said:
No one wants a handout. People just want folks like you to stop ringing the fucking dinner bell with absolutely nothing to show for it. If you have something, great, it's yours. But don't flaunt it around like some trophy. It's literally infuriating to those who are stuck on the sidelines. Shit's just rude, inconsiderate and a dickish thing to do.

Last edited by LightOffPro,

wvsgnovize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Well, that's kinda what you get for teasing something people really want, then being like "Oh, maybe I'll show you how to do it later; but please subscribe to my Youtube channel in the meantime" and then showing a bunch of random pics that don't mean anything. Like, what's with that "I'm standing in a shop holding BoTW" picture? What's the point of that, what does that show, what is that supposed to prove?

"Hey guys, I may have found a way to run PS4 games on my Gameboy Color, but I need permission from my mom first before I can tell you how I did it. In the meantime, please subscribe to my Instagram, where I'll post pictures of me eating a copy of Yoka Laylee."

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
it sadness me that people where mad at margen67 for harassing a person\developer into releasing his work, making this developer quit...
and there is so much people here that are behaving like him...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, mate, but it's generally a good idea to come in with a proof of concept of at least a rundown of what's involved if you're going to post something like this. You've put yourself in the crosshairs of every impatient person on this godforsaken website and have nothing to show for it, that's on you

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
it sadness me that people where mad at margen67 for harassing a person\developer into releasing his work, making this developer quit...
and there is so much people here that are behaving like him...
Yeah? There's people in here threatening OP? Constantly whining and demanding a release? I don't see it?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are people's reactions really that surprising to the OP? You showed off a highly anticipated feature then wonder why people would be upset over it possibly being pulled and not released?

People have been told to keep their systems on 4.1.0 or lower, and thanks to that are being locked out of their legit games by Nintendo's update system. They are going to get upset if they see a way to solve that, especially when it is very likely a limited time only thing. They want their $60 carts to stop being useless while holding out for a jailbreak/cfw that is still god knows how far off.

If you don't want to release something that is fully your right to do so. However showing it off then acting shocked people would start yelling for it is baffling. Around here that is the digital equivalent of poking a bee hive then wondering why the bees would start swarming towards you.

Last edited by Flux0,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shubshub @ Shubshub: oshit its the real jdbye