Not open for further replies.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let's see:
"I've done something people want": Check.

"I've not got any real proof": Check.

"I'll show you all soon when I've got enough attention": Check.

"You're all being mean, you'll see then you'll be sorry": Check.

New user: Check.

Mods close thread untill proof: Pending.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
If there are personal attacks, stop.

Here is how that grand entrance looked from the sidelines though.

- "Stay tuned, maybe I have something."
- "Yes I definitely have something."
- "I will tell you what I have later today, once I have time."
- "Subscribte to my youtube channel, to never miss a video."
- "Only thing I ask is for you to put on a smile an act "positively" - enthusistic".
- I might not say what I have today - to preserve it for maybe a longer timeframe - will ask other devs.

Here is what that did conceptually.

- Prompting the one obvious question - where is the proof (screenshots came later)? And what is the underlying concept? (It may be ok to withhold it, if that serves a purpose.)

- Getting the mainstream readership of this forum riled up to "where can I download, can you send me a youtube tutorial?" levels.

- Hitting every possible "PR shill?!" tripwire along the way ("Hey guys, follow me up, like and subscribe and always remember to only post positive encouragement!")

- Showing a tiny bit of *headscratch moment* ethics, when condensing the entire field of "non positive emotions/sentiments" down to the very millenialfriendly concept of toxic, and "forbidding" people to show how they really feel. For some strange reason, millenials fundamentally believe in the notion that "not facebook compatible" feelings and notions always should be suppressed, so everyone can live a happier life. (US Pharma - we care.. ;) ). Some hints in that field. If people have strong negative feelings in regards to something, let them voice them, dont let it get out of hand, give them a voice, dont suppress it, manage it. The reason for many "outbreaks", on the internet, more often that not is structural, not "the one person that cant suppress their feelings enough". ;)

Now for a swift change of topic (although the prior one to me is important to mention).. ;) There also is value in structured information, as supposed to "just being first" - or trying to up a followercount. ;)

A first posting of "I think I have something" is great if you do, but leaves much room to interpretation. Its the 5 seconds elevator pitch thing of "you have a limited time to convince people". If you fill that with - "follow me on youtube, and I'll get back at you this evening"... You will loose some folks... ;)

Eh, tomorrow is another day... :)

Last edited by notimp,

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, everyone has to ask themselves this simple question.

If its currently possible to update your games on a old FW, how come this is just now being discovered and ironically by a new member and from someone who just obtained a switch?

Hell, even dedicated hackers who've been here since day 1 with FW 1.0 and even FW 3.0 have yet to find a reliable way to update games on old FW or their method would've already been released.

Last edited by kingsora831,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there are personal attacks, stop.

Here is how that grand entrance looked from the sidelines though.

- "Stay tuned, maybe I have something."
- "Yes I definitely have something."
- "I will tell you what I have later today, once I have time."
- "Subscribte to my youtube channel, to never miss a video."
- "Only thing I ask is for you to put on a smile an act "positively" - enthusistic".
- I might not say what I have today - to preserve it for maybe a longer timeframe - will ask other devs.

Here is what that did conceptually.

- Prompting the one obvious question - where is the proof (screenshots came later)? And what is the underlying concept? (It may be ok to withhold it, if that serves a purpose.)

- Getting the mainstream readership of this forum riled up to "where can I download, can you send me a youtube tutorial?" levels.

- Hitting every possible "PR shill?!" tripwire along the way ("Hey guys, follow me up, like and subscribe and always remember to only post positive encouragement!")

- Showing a tiny bit of *headscratch moment* ethics, when condensing the entire field of "non positive emotions/sentiments" down to the very millenialfriendly concept of toxic, and "forbidding" people to show how they really feel. For some strange reason, millenials fundamentally believe in the notion that "not facebook compatible" feelings and notions always should be suppressed, so everyone can leave a happier life. (US Pharma - we care.. ;) ). Some hints in that regard. If people have strong negative feelings in regards to something, let them voice them, dont let it get out of hand, give them a voice, dont suppress it. The reason, on the internet, more often that not is structural, not "the one person that cant suppress their feelings enough". ;)

Now for a swift change of topic (although the prior one to me is important to mention).. ;) There also is value in structured information, as supposed to "just being first" - or trying to up a followercount. ;)

A first posting of "I think I have something" is great if you do, but leaves much room to interpretation. Its the 5 seconds elevator pitch thing of "you have a limited time to convince people". If you will that with - "follow me on youtube, and I'll get back at you this evening"... You will loose some folks... ;)

Eh, tomorrow is another day... :)

post of the day / week / month

I thoroughly enjoyed that :D

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If its currently possible to update your games on a old FW, how come this is just now being discovered and ironically by a new member and from someone who just obtained a switch?

Hell, even dedicated hackers who've been here since day 1 with FW 1.0 and even FW 3.0 have yet to find a reliable way to update games on old FW or their method would've already been released.
It's a common approach to gathering a mass following in short amount of time. A blitz if you will. People online do it all the time, usually in this format:

1. Cashgrab title.
2. Show people what they want.
3. Put a time stamp on it.
4. Interject your own social media/contact information to rake in the victims
5. Provide an obstacle
6. Rake in more victims.

If this shit weren't text, I would have sworn you were describing a youtube video to me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

While I agree this is probably fake it still might not be and theses no need to throw personal attacks at the guy.
No one's personally attacking him from what I've read. Just calling him out on his bullshit.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

tl;dr How many posts does a noob need to use the trading area again?

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the OP is only after attention then surely the only way to deal with it is starve them of it. Everyone chiming in isn't helping.

Let's hope it's legit and if it is he can post it. Simples

Reactions: ShroomKing

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Coaches are the Head Nerd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, that's unnecessary...
They are the dungeon master of sports.

My coach as an insult use to say
“You know how to work a fuckin iPhone but you don’t how to fuckin run.” Lol

Even people that are religious are nerds. I mean talking donkeys, parting the sea with powers, mystical creatures and magic, multiplying loaves and fishes. They are nerds stories the majority of world is into.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....