Homebrew [DISCUSSION] New Super Ultimate Injector (NSUI)

Eeveekid

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does that allow me to do a retroarch cia?
-gbc-

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Forwarder*

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
when i open the gba file i get this message:"game data not found in database.However ,the below rom information was obtained." why is that?

Last edited by tall guy,

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i open the gba file i get this message:"game data not found in database.However ,the below rom information was obtained." why is that?

What game were you trying to inject? It usually says that if the game is modified somehow, like if you applied a patch for a rom hack, translation, or something like that.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is : pokemon glazed.

Ok, that’s why. Pokemon glazed is a rom hack, and the database doesn’t contain rom hacks. You will need to type in the game’s name and stuff yourself. If you want to make it look more “official”, you can load a clean Pokémon rom and write down how the fields are loaded from the database. Then, just make it look similar when you type in the information for glazed.

Edit: You will also need to find a picture for the box art or the title screen to use for the game’s icon.

Last edited by Cralex,

Immortallix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else having issues with remapping controls on gambatte forwarder? When I try to set R, ZR, L, ZL, or X as GB buttons they don't work, but work fine as emulator functions (fast forward, slow, etc.)

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an issue.
When I play with the Pokémon Emerald (Spanish) CIA I made in NSUI beta27, it doesn't show the "clock-based events will not work", however, berries don't grow in the game.
However, berries do grow if I play with the rom I made the CIA from and exact same save file on VBA.
Just to make sure, I did enable one of the RTC savetypes.

someguy12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, this might be a shot in the dark but maybe someone can help me out.

I'm trying to make a forwarder for Tengai Makyou Zero, which only works with snes9x 1.30 and above. The snes9x the NSUI forwarder seems to use is 1.21.

I've tried extracting the files from the CIA outputs and the emulator isn't stored there... and I've also looked into the forwarder files and it's not there either.

Basically, what path is the forwarder referring to for games running off of snes9x? All I'm trying to do is update the emulator from 1.21 to 1.30. Is it referring to the Retroarch cores? If so, which one? (there are 4 snes9x cores)

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried using a custom Border but when tested in Citra (before in install oon my N3DS) border doesnt show and strangely Citra reports the title as a Japanese one :/ (GBC )

D

Deleted User

It seems that FE4 with the patch from Serenes Forest glitched the VC up.

Attachments

• IMG_20180913_101703.jpg
    IMG_20180913_101703.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
  • IMG_20180913_101747.jpg
    IMG_20180913_101747.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 315

silu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, thanks for the awesome work on the tools! I have noticed an issue:
Final Fantasy VI will show an invisible world map when injected via RetroArch PocketSNES. The red dot that shows where the party is can be seen, but the map itself is invisible. But there's something there, it can be seen occasionally when moving. The same issue does not occur for any of the other methods, I tested it for all of them. I'm thinking it could be an emulator settings issue, perhaps.

Another thing is that Snes9x doesn't allow to set custom aspect ratios for the display, while other RetroArch Emulators allow it. Are there any plans to implement the custom aspect ratio feature for Snes9x, as well?

Last edited by silu,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Any assistance on gettin' to work DBZ: Buu's Fury for the GBA?
Technicaly it should work without any patches, but it doesn't.

I just tried injecting "1646 - Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (U).gba" with CRC32 hash 01C1707F. The GBA VC was made with NSUI Beta 27, and it only gives you one save type option, EEPROM 64k.

I reached the part where you go to Grand Kai's mansion and touch the circle pad to save the game. Restarted the 3DS, launched DBZ:BF, and picked up from the last save point.

Reactions: E1ite007

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just tried injecting "1646 - Dragon Ball Z - Buu's Fury (U).gba" with CRC32 hash 01C1707F. The GBA VC was made with NSUI Beta 27, and it only gives you one save type option, EEPROM 64k.

I reached the part where you go to Grand Kai's mansion and touch the circle pad to save the game. Restarted the 3DS, launched DBZ:BF, and picked up from the last save point.
I think I used the Spanish version... let me check the CRC32 hash with the ROM I used.

EDIT: Well, it's wierd. I didn't used a spanish version, but neither the CRC32 has was the same as yours, it gave me DCF23468 as the hash. I'm gonna check if NSUI didn't used the correct save type.

Last edited by E1ite007,

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, it must be the ROM. I've checked and so far it should work. I'm gonna use another ROM. Thanks for the help TurdPooCharger!
Also, do you know anything about injecting Super Mario Ultimate for the NES? It just reboots itself when I try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1