Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to get free to play version on PS4 and PC

Free_LargeCapsule_616_test.jpg

In November of last year, Japan saw the release of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT: Free Edition, which is, as the name implies, a free to play version of the 2018 fighting game. Square Enix has announced that this will also be headed west, for PlayStation 4 and PC. The game will allow players to choose from a scaled-down roster of characters which will change on a weekly basis. Both online and single player modes will be included in the free version as well, while a Standard and Deluxe version will allow usage of all characters, and all DLC additions respectively. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition will launch on March 12 for the two aforementioned platforms, with PC players also getting the paid version on the same date.

:arrow: Source

EntermateStar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They need to just make a kingdom hearts fighter. And license it out to capcom.
id rather arc do it, capcom fighters are ass

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still waiting on a 1v1 update that'll never come. I can't stand how so many fighting games are forcing in tag gameplay when i've never seen someone be like "yeah this is better" just make a 1v1 and make tag a fun little side option itll be easier on devs and everyone will like it more for petes sake

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id rather arc do it, capcom fighters are ass

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still waiting on a 1v1 update that'll never come. I can't stand how so many fighting games are forcing in tag gameplay when i've never seen someone be like "yeah this is better" just make a 1v1 and make tag a fun little side option itll be easier on devs and everyone will like it more for petes sake

Capcom fighters play tons better then arc fighters. Arc fighters are just pretty to look at.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle