'Final Fantasy VII Rebirth' gets launch trailer

final fantasy 7.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, the second installment in the Final Fantasy VII remake project launches exclusively on PS5 today. To celebrate the launch Square Enix has aired a new trailer:

In FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH, players take on the role of mercenary Cloud Strife and his comrades as they pursue legendary swordsman Sephiroth, a haunting figure from Cloud’s past bent on ruling the planet, across a vast and vibrant world rife with danger, adventure, joy and uncertainty. These unlikely heroes, including beloved, iconic characters Tifa, Barret, Aerith and Red XIII, join forces with new companions like the spirited ninja operative Yuffie and the wisecracking, feline-shaped robot Cait Sith. FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH delivers an unforgettable experience to players filled with unexpected twists, memorable characters and jaw-dropping set pieces that longtime fans and newcomers can both enjoy.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is available for download from PlayStation Store.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is great so far! holy crap, when Seph cracks after reading all of Hojo's notes! * chef's kiss.
this game opens up just like FF7 after you blow up the reactor and escape the city, into the open world of the grasslands, chocobo races, gold saucer, all of that. This is like disk 2-3 if you are playing on PS1.

i love it so far, i'm a huge FF fan, can I cannot wait to play the full game all together once its all complete.

oh, and you get to play as sephiroth almost right away, so that is worth it just to get this game. its beautiful as well. cant put it down. (the turning the valve off part at the mako plant was dumb)

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't see myself getting into JRPGs anytime soon. I could die tomorrow and won't regret not playing this game so sue me, lol...

Although, the game looks really good, it's a real shame Sony pulled another exclusivity deal again w/ Pt. 2, but at least it will only last until 5/29/2024.

Last edited by urbanman2004,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1