• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anunnymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using ModChipsDirect for many years. Sometimes stuff is back ordered. This happens in business. Could they do something different on their site to emphasize to the customer that said item is back ordered and could take awhile to ship? Possibly, but I don't think it's necessary because the majority of people who order from the site know how to read. It's in red, pretty much right under the "Add to Cart" button.

That being said, I'll continue to use ModChipsDirect. Regardless of anything you post, they've been nothing but respectful to me and I've always received my product, almost always in a timely fashion. (This is one of those rare cases that demand is currently too high for the supply.)

Good luck ordering from any other site. You're going to have the same issues with stock. You just left your queue to go back to the end of the line.

On a side note about a post of your's earlier... If you're so business savvy and your business is thriving as much as you make it seem and you're making "serious" money... Why do you need to buy a product intended for piracy?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either A) or one of many MDC shill accounts on GBAtemp or B) you aren't understanding the situation. I have caught MDC in multiple lies yet you continue to justify them. Why make up batch numbers?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So out of all the post throwing around insults,you chose to single me out? MDC shill detected.
What the fuck are you on about man? Are you really THAT butthurt over your lack of piracy product that you have to claim "shill accounts" on people that disagree with you? You call them "lies" but the only thing they owed you WAS an explanation until you canceled your order, now they don't owe you shit as you aren't doing any business with them.

Last edited by Rikua,

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you think adults don't judge you for a job you are in for a rude awakening once you become an adult. Life isn't all about sucking up to a small business,they hold your money for a month to two months and you expect people to be happy? You need a reality check,in the real world you cannot lie to your customers so that you can make more money. How is it reasonable that the company sits on a shipment? They also claimed that not all the batch one orders came in from (China) so they are still waiting on more shipments to fulfill those orders(so basically there are like 10 batches but they broke it down into 3) . This company lies and lies knowing full well that 99% of the customer base has no idea how to process a refund from their credit card company. They are backed up on orders but ModChipsdirect is STILL selling more. Imagine any other website selling 1000s of an item that they do not have. If I bought from China I would probably be very close to receiving it.Poor planning and relying on other accounts to defend your company is what makes this company suspicious.The owner of modchipsdirect lacks common sense and it is really showing.

Really?https://gbatemp.net/threads/recomme...snt-modchipsdirect.508771/page-4#post-8094960 you are an idiot,I am not being an idiot. If you had an IQ at 100 you could probably comprehend what is going on, maybe you are struggling to understand the situation. Why are they still taking orders if they can't fulfill the ones they already have? They stated that they only got "some" of there batch 1 product in,they said the rest would be arriving shortly to fulfill batch 1. What does this mean? That they essentially sold 10 batches and called it 3. Each package that lands is a batch.Is he holding onto the 1st batch to waiting until he can get the 2nd batch to send them together?

Stop the groupthink and sit down and think.
Awww bless you, you've resorted back to the age old insult of my iq is bigger than yours, god I haven't used that since I was a teenager.

Point of the matter, they didn't initially answer you cause they were busy and when they did offer to help you spat in their faces, you sir are the very definition of a spoilt child.

Now be gone

Last edited by yusuo,
Reactions: Zaide

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with both emails and shipment from them.
Hopefully you get your dongle sooner from whoever you go to next, and thanks for letting us know about MCD.

On a side-note it's weird seeing so many people be this aggressive over a re-seller.
Helps my ignore list grow I suppose.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with both emails and shipment from them.
Hopefully you get your dongle sooner from whoever you go to next, and thanks for letting us know about MCD.

On a side-note it's weird seeing so many people be this aggressive over a re-seller.
Helps my ignore list grow I suppose.

They aren't real accounts that's why,it's modchip direct shills or the owner himself on fake accounts. Most members know what is going on and this isn't the only thread on GBAtemp about this. I will have to research where to purchase a good SX Pro dongle.

I have been using ModChipsDirect for many years. Sometimes stuff is back ordered. This happens in business. Could they do something different on their site to emphasize to the customer that said item is back ordered and could take awhile to ship? Possibly, but I don't think it's necessary because the majority of people who order from the site know how to read. It's in red, pretty much right under the "Add to Cart" button.

That being said, I'll continue to use ModChipsDirect. Regardless of anything you post, they've been nothing but respectful to me and I've always received my product, almost always in a timely fashion. (This is one of those rare cases that demand is currently too high for the supply.)

Good luck ordering from any other site. You're going to have the same issues with stock. You just left your queue to go back to the end of the line.

On a side note about a post of your's earlier... If you're so business savvy and your business is thriving as much as you make it seem and you're making "serious" money... Why do you need to buy a product intended for piracy?

Because I save as much money as I possibly. Trying to be smart and not being smart will be a big detriment to your future.

TurtlePowerrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't real accounts that's why,it's modchip direct shills or the owner himself on fake accounts. Most members know what is going on and this isn't the only thread on GBAtemp about this. I will have to research where to purchase a good SX Pro dongle.

One word comes to mind with this guy. Naive. Are you saying my account is fake? I made this account this past week because I'm into the Switch scene and wanted to stay up to date with all the news. I have no ties with modchipsdirect, but I did place two orders with them. One for the SX PRO (I'm in the first batch), and one for the SX OS, they mailed me the code within a few hours. Just stop crying and take your lil blankey to bed.

Reactions: Zaide

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because I save as much money as I possibly. Trying to be smart and not being smart will be a big detriment to your future.
Welp, I can assure you that I am not a shill account and I disagree with your opinion. I'm sorry that you haven't received your SX Pro, I just opted for the code because of Chinese shipping in general. I am just expressing my experiences with modchipsdirect. I honestly do not know who is shipping the SX pro right now, no one in my group of friends has gotten theirs yet either and they have ordered all over the place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu