• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These guys are chills from modchipcentral. Please ignore anything they have to say. In business the customer is ALWAYS right,if you are too stupid to understand why that is,then you are way too goddamn stupid to ever make any considerable amount of money. Only weak minded individuals rage at customers because they can't put aside their little NERD ego so instead they chose to rage and lose thousands in business. If 10 new customers do not buy a product because of a bad review,the upset customer ends up costing them thousands in business. Bad reviews add up,and eventually people wont purchase from you. The guy on modchipsdirect only makes 30k a year,his business isn't serious.

It's ridiculous how many obvious shills they have on this website.

Edit:Here is a quote for our younger members that are planning to be entrepreneurs one day.If you google the paragraph you should be able to find the article. It's an exceptionally good read. If MCD was a good business,why do they have so many complaints? The members that say this is an isolated incident are either trolls or shills.

The Backlash Could Be Devastating
The backlash from displeasing just one customer can be devastating to a business model. Just one sass-filled complaint can leave a business with a poor reputation on the Internet and in its hometown. An established business also may lose many profits behind the ordeal. When it comes to new business they may not be able to recover from damage like this because of how new it is. Things like this can really sink your business even with the help of a reputation management company.
Except nobody agrees with you and everything thinks you're being a bit of an idiot.

Their business won't be affected at all

Reactions: javicrazy

javicrazy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
These guys are chills from modchipcentral. Please ignore anything they have to say. In business the customer is ALWAYS right,if you are too stupid to understand why that is,then you are way too goddamn stupid to ever make any considerable amount of money. Only weak minded individuals rage at customers because they can't put aside their little NERD ego so instead they chose to rage and lose thousands in business. If 10 new customers do not buy a product because of a bad review,the upset customer ends up costing them thousands in business. Bad reviews add up,and eventually people wont purchase from you. The guy on modchipsdirect only makes 30k a year,his business isn't serious.

It's ridiculous how many obvious shills they have on this website.

Edit:Here is a quote for our younger members that are planning to be entrepreneurs one day.If you google the paragraph you should be able to find the article. It's an exceptionally good read. If MCD was a good business,why do they have so many complaints? The members that say this is an isolated incident are either trolls or shills.

The Backlash Could Be Devastating
The backlash from displeasing just one customer can be devastating to a business model. Just one sass-filled complaint can leave a business with a poor reputation on the Internet and in its hometown. An established business also may lose many profits behind the ordeal. When it comes to new business they may not be able to recover from damage like this because of how new it is. Things like this can really sink your business even with the help of a reputation management company.
Dude you totally sound insane and ego. "customers ALWAYS right" so im ALWAYS right. What the hell dude

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Maluma I love that you attack how much the guy earns like it really matters to any of us. As long as it's enough for them does it really matter ?

Oh before I forget. Just because they receive a shipment doesnt mean its ready to go out. It takes time and effort to get things ready to go above " oh lookie here we go this shit that this guy wants lets just throw it in a box and throw it out the window " things have to be checked and counted, sorted and stored. Just because a manufacturer says they have sent you 1000 units of X doesn't mean your gonna get 1000 units or some may have gotten damaged in shipping or any number of different things could happen.

You know people like you are the reason I just LOVED working in retail. Arrogant idiots who think they know better than everyone else and must be bowed down to . Fact check for you. Your a human like everyone else I don't care if your shareholder in the company I work for or a guy who speaks very little english and needs help, you all get the same service, start ranting and raving and you get nothing from me. Go ahead talk to my manager. They will tell you exactly the same because they know I always give the best possible service to everyone. Your the guy despite me trying to help you walk out shouting " i'll never shop here again " and blow me if your not back in the next week avoiding eye contact with me.

Put a pin in it, move on and grow a pair

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude....For real? Modchipsdirect has been helping me with my own business for...well almost 10 years. I bought my PS2 chips/Wii wasabi from them as well as all the junk through the DS/3DS era. I bought an SXOS code from them and received my code within 5 hours. If they have the SX Pro in stock, they will ship during THEIR business hours, not your own. I think if you were to own your own business, you wouldn't have very many customers if you treated them a fraction of the way you treat other businesses.

Reactions: HtheB
D

Deleted-401606

OP
@Maluma I love that you attack how much the guy earns like it really matters to any of us. As long as it's enough for them does it really matter ?

Oh before I forget. Just because they receive a shipment doesnt mean its ready to go out. It takes time and effort to get things ready to go above " oh lookie here we go this shit that this guy wants lets just throw it in a box and throw it out the window " things have to be checked and counted, sorted and stored. Just because a manufacturer says they have sent you 1000 units of X doesn't mean your gonna get 1000 units or some may have gotten damaged in shipping or any number of different things could happen.

You know people like you are the reason I just LOVED working in retail. Arrogant idiots who think they know better than everyone else and must be bowed down to . Fact check for you. Your a human like everyone else I don't care if your shareholder in the company I work for or a guy who speaks very little english and needs help, you all get the same service, start ranting and raving and you get nothing from me. Go ahead talk to my manager. They will tell you exactly the same because they know I always give the best possible service to everyone. Your the guy despite me trying to help you walk out shouting " i'll never shop here again " and blow me if your not back in the next week avoiding eye contact with me.

Put a pin in it, move on and grow a pair

You grow up a pair. This is why you work retail. If you can't handle your emotions you are way too inept to ever make any substantial amount of money.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You grow up a pair. This is why you work retail. If you can't handle your emotions you are way too inept to ever make any substantial amount of money.
Dude, did you even read his post? He WORKED retail, as in, in the past. As in, hey, maybe you should stop judging others based on their career's like adults would?

Reactions: asnka and Uiaad
D

Deleted-401606

OP
Dude, did you even read his post? He WORKED retail, as in, in the past. As in, hey, maybe you should stop judging others based on their career's like adults would?

If you think adults don't judge you for a job you are in for a rude awakening once you become an adult. Life isn't all about sucking up to a small business,they hold your money for a month to two months and you expect people to be happy? You need a reality check,in the real world you cannot lie to your customers so that you can make more money. How is it reasonable that the company sits on a shipment? They also claimed that not all the batch one orders came in from (China) so they are still waiting on more shipments to fulfill those orders(so basically there are like 10 batches but they broke it down into 3) . This company lies and lies knowing full well that 99% of the customer base has no idea how to process a refund from their credit card company. They are backed up on orders but ModChipsdirect is STILL selling more. Imagine any other website selling 1000s of an item that they do not have. If I bought from China I would probably be very close to receiving it.Poor planning and relying on other accounts to defend your company is what makes this company suspicious.The owner of modchipsdirect lacks common sense and it is really showing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Except nobody agrees with you and everything thinks you're being a bit of an idiot.

Really?https://gbatemp.net/threads/recomme...snt-modchipsdirect.508771/page-4#post-8094960 you are an idiot,I am not being an idiot. If you had an IQ at 100 you could probably comprehend what is going on, maybe you are struggling to understand the situation. Why are they still taking orders if they can't fulfill the ones they already have? They stated that they only got "some" of there batch 1 product in,they said the rest would be arriving shortly to fulfill batch 1. What does this mean? That they essentially sold 10 batches and called it 3. Each package that lands is a batch.Is he holding onto the 1st batch to waiting until he can get the 2nd batch to send them together?

Stop the groupthink and sit down and think.

Last edited by ,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they have stock, Modchipsdirect ships quickly. The problem is when they don't have stock, they have to wait for their shipments from China. Did they say the item was in-stock or out-of-stock?

I don't know if you've ever ordered anything from Wish before, but the same rules apply. Order, wait at least 1-3 months, then you'll receive your item. Sometimes longer, depending on what holidays are happening in China. As others have said, things like this tend to stay in customs for a while after hitting the USA, making sure nothing shady is happening. The higher the volume, the longer it can potentially take.

A better question is, what kind of expectations do you have of this store? Would a canned response, explaining the situation been better? Are you upset it would take so long and you didn't know it would?

What item did you try and order? If you're talking about the switch SX Pro, this is what the website says:
"If you are preordering now we cannot give you an exact date but the sooner you order the sooner you will get it. If you keep waiting until its 'in stock' you will will be waiting longer than just preordering. Please do not order if you are not comfortable with waiting for stock, the item is NOT in stock it is on preorder "

To avoid waiting in the future, only buy things that say "in-stock".

Why are they still taking orders if they can't fulfill the ones they already have? They stated that they only got "some" of there batch 1 product in,they said the rest would be arriving shortly to fulfill batch 1. What does this mean? That they essentially sold 10 batches and called it 3. Each package that lands is a batch.Is he holding onto the 1st batch to waiting until he can get the 2nd batch to send them together?

My guess is they shipped from china as one big batch, but were released by customs individually. So modshipsdirect were shipping them out as soon as they got them, but didn't get all of the first "batch" from china in one batch from customs, if that makes sense. not unusual, really. Not sure if that's what's happened, but it would make sense.

Last edited by osaka35,
D

Deleted-401606

OP
If they have stock, Modchipsdirect ships quickly. The problem is when they don't have stock, they have to wait for their shipments from China. Did they say the item was in-stock or out-of-stock?

I don't know if you've ever ordered anything from Wish before, but the same rules apply. Order, wait at least 1-3 months, then you'll receive your item. Sometimes longer, depending on what holidays are happening in China. As others have said, things like this tend to stay in customs for a while after hitting the USA, making sure nothing shady is happening. The higher the volume, the longer it can potentially take.

A better question is, what kind of expectations do you have of this store? Would a canned response, explaining the situation been better? Are you upset it would take so long and you didn't know it would?

What item did you try and order? If you're talking about the switch SX Pro, this is what the website says:

To avoid waiting in the future, only buy things that say "in-stock".

My guess is they shipped from china as one big batch, but were released by customs individually. So they were shipping them out as soon as they got them, but didn't get all of the first "batch" from china in one batch from customs, if that makes sense. That's not very unusual. Not sure if that's what's happened, but it would make sense.

On their website it says in stock and then in the bottom it says Its not in stock. Why doesn't he switch the stock button to a pre-order button? Because he is dishonest and counts on the fact that most people will not read the paragraph on the bottom. Anyway you want to put it,I can point out examples that prove how MDC has low ethics and they will do absolutely anything to get money. Why is he still accepting orders if he can't fulfill the current? Why does he lie about batch numbers? Liars lie about everything.

TurtlePowerrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed my order almost a month ago and I am still waiting on a shipment. The owner ignores emails and just doesn't seem to care about actually doing business the right way. Owner of modchipsdirect urgently needs to go to college so he can learn to run a business. Ignoring customers and telling lies is unacceptable,not shipping because you are too lazy to go to the post office is unacceptable.

Did this guy really start a thread just to bash a company because he is upset with his order? This world is truly a sad place when people come here to be negative, rather than posting something actually positive that benefits the community. Trolls need to grow into adulthood and learn some manners. Be gone vermin, nobody wants you here.

Reactions: Zaide and asnka
D

Deleted-401606

OP
Did this guy really start a thread just to bash a company because he is upset with his order? This world is truly a sad place when people come here to be negative, rather than posting something actually positive that benefits the community. Trolls need to grow into adulthood and learn some manners. Be gone vermin, nobody wants you here.

6 posts on a fresh account. Modchipdirect Shill detected.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you think adults don't judge you for a job you are in for a rude awakening once you become an adult. Life isn't all about sucking up to a small business,they hold your money for a month to two months and you expect people to be happy? You need a reality check,in the real world you cannot lie to your customers so that you can make more money. How is it reasonable that the company sits on a shipment? They also claimed that not all the batch one orders came in from (China) so they are still waiting on more shipments to fulfill those orders(so basically there are like 10 batches but they broke it down into 3) . This company lies and lies knowing full well that 99% of the customer base has no idea how to process a refund from their credit card company. They are backed up on orders but ModChipsdirect is STILL selling more. Imagine any other website selling 1000s of an item that they do not have. If I bought from China I would probably be very close to receiving it.Poor planning and relying on other accounts to defend your company is what makes this company suspicious.The owner of modchipsdirect lacks common sense and it is really showing.
First of all, I am an adult. Just like every other adult, have been judged for the dumbest things. This doesn't make it right or okay for ANYONE, regardless of age/race/etc to judge others for how they get by on this shitty earth. You mind your own shit and they will mind theirs, pretty simple right? Second, they OFFERED to assist you in THIS VERY THREAD. Instead, you decided that throwing a tantrum on an internet forum for mostly hacking news is the best place to "Throw down" against another website because you cannot be patient. Is that correct? Can you name a few other websites that are shipping the SX Pro right away? Its already been explained before the reason why customs in China is making it take so long. Modchipsdirect even offered to help you out but then realized exactly who you were and decided that their time would be better spent helping others. The only thing you've proven is that you are impatient and clearly upset that others have the "latest toy" before you do.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Unreasonable customers... sheesh.
Yet no one here can answer why they make up batch numbers and lie about pretty much everything.They also have a button that says in stock not pre - order with the intent on deceiving people that don't read. Why would an honest business look to deceive customers? Because if he switched the button from in-stock to preorder,he would have got around 20% of the sales he has now. His business model is selling products to help other people pirate video games,the guy risks arrest conducting his business.This man has no moral standards or ethics.

First of all, I am an adult. Just like every other adult, have been judged for the dumbest things. This doesn't make it right or okay for ANYONE, regardless of age/race/etc to judge others for how they get by on this shitty earth. You mind your own shit and they will mind theirs, pretty simple right? Second, they OFFERED to assist you in THIS VERY THREAD. Instead, you decided that throwing a tantrum on an internet forum for mostly hacking news is the best place to "Throw down" against another website because you cannot be patient. Is that correct? Can you name a few other websites that are shipping the SX Pro right away? Its already been explained before the reason why customs in China is making it take so long. Modchipsdirect even offered to help you out but then realized exactly who you were and decided that their time would be better spent helping others. The only thing you've proven is that you are impatient and clearly upset that others have the "latest toy" before you do.

They did not realize who I was. That was a made up lie by MDC. They have so many upsets customers they can't keep track. Read the thread before you comment on it.

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yet no one here can answer why they make up batch numbers and lie about pretty much everything.They also have a button that says in stock not pre - order with the intent on deceiving people that don't read. Why would an honest business look to deceive customers? Because if he switched the button from in-stock to preorder,he would have got around 20% of the sales he has now. His business model is selling products to help other people pirate video games,the guy risks arrest conducting his business.This man has no moral standards or ethics.

They did not realize who I was. That was a made up lie by MDC. They have so many upsets customers they can't keep track. Read the thread before you comment on it.
Was that REALLY the only thing you took from that? lol That's fine, but do realize they did indeed ask for your order number BEFORE you became too irate to care.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know being patient is hard sometimes, but you can't be calling people idiots. ModChipDirect came to you and tried to help but you shunned them, so why complain when they don't want them to help you? You're just shooting yourself in the foot.

Last edited by DKB, , Reason: THE not A. christ.
D

Deleted-401606

OP
Was that REALLY the only thing you took from that? lol That's fine, but do realize they did indeed ask for your order number BEFORE you became too irate to care.

Either A) or one of many MDC shill accounts on GBAtemp or B) you aren't understanding the situation. I have caught MDC in multiple lies yet you continue to justify them. Why make up batch numbers?

I know being patient is hard sometimes, but you can't be calling people idiots. ModChipDirect came to you and tried to help but you shunned them, so why complain when they don't want them to help you? You're just shooting yourself in the foot.
So out of all the post throwing around insults,you chose to single me out? MDC shill detected.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either A) or one of many MDC shill accounts on GBAtemp or B) you aren't understanding the situation. I have caught MDC in multiple lies yet you continue to justify them. Why make up batch numbers?

So out of all the post throwing around insults,you chose to single me out? MDC shill detected.

You're just salty, stop. You should have did your research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now serving number E73
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, maybe she will leave me the f alone, now I can drink, smoke, and play my games in peace!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The DMV giving citizens of Detroit empowerment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and with yourself :creep:
    +1
    As a reminder crack pipes left in the lobby will be thrown away, the DMV is not responsible for lost crack pipes!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol