Friction Baby

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This seller sold me what I believed was an authentic 4GB Sony memory card which in fact turned out
to be a counterfeit 1GB Sony card but appearance wise it looked like a 4GB card, so after dealing
with the seller he shipped me a new card at MY expense. The the new card they sent me was defective?
So once again they wanted me to send it back but it is getting to costly for me at this point in shipping
charges.(And at this point I could have bought it retail and saved myself the trouble and expense)
I compared the packaging to a retail card and they are different packaging by the way. I tried
to give them the benefit of the doubt but they are very unreasonable and refused to co-operate!

So buyer's BEWARE you may be a lucky one according to his feedback or you might be as unlucky as I was and end up getting stung!

Here is the auction:

eBay.ca item 290182720313

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You shouldn't bother buying it on eBay in the first place. The risk of fakes is just too high in my opinion.

I got my 4GB Sony Memory Stick in a retail store.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to report them to Sony so that you'll get a refund, AND they'll be unable to sell any more fakes. It's illegal to sell fakes.

Just remember when you think you're getting a good deal on eBay, you're not.

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
So many people have bad experiences with fakes yet my 5 I've had since I got the PSP have all worked perfectly. No corruption, no size issues, no problems. I'd say I'm just lucky but I've had no bad experiences at all.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: so..... yeah