• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you feel the USA is better now than it was 22 years ago?

Are things getting better or worse for the "Greatest Country in the World"?

• Better

• Worse

• It's a mixed bag and very complicated and while I think some things have declined we do also have...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you go around posting your beliefs like the basic bitch status quo is anything to marvel? You're boring.
I did not come here to entertain you. The topic is asking people whether the country is better or worse now than it was 22 years ago. I expressed my point of view on the worst thing that has happened to our culture in that timeframe.

Rather than address the topic, you chose to come at me personally with ad hominem.

Methinks you need to learn how debate works, if you are going to pretend to participate in one.

Cheers.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Mod is the ultimate gender. 22 years ago we didn't have mods. So I am going to change my vote.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then why not just lock the thread, since apparently some people think it's cool to harass others via pvt and it's obvious they are only in it for the trolling?

Despite some useful constructive points, mind you.

Invite me into said conversation and I'll look into it.
Simple as that.

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
When you lot went to war in Iraq, practically the whole world told you lot it was a horrific idea. Yet the response was the same it has been from Americans - rude, ugly disgusting abusive behavior. It got to a point where for over a decade American tourists were disliked the world over. You're all still the same. Despite being generally ignorant you lot think you know everything and no one tell you otherwise. BLM, Trump etc etc. You people have got everything you deserve and whatever happens will still be well deserved. Look at biden. You deserve that.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Almost two dozen people were murdered during the riots in 2020. David Dorne, a black retired police captain, was murdered by a black rioter, in defense of a black-owned business.

A four-year-old little black girl was murdered in her front yard by a black rioter. Didn't HER life matter?
Evidence of this or you're just making stuff as usual?

ecided that it wasn't quite enough to just be gay and decided that adding more letters would give them a new outlet to be exceptional.
Yep, it's all attention seeking and definitely not a cry for help /s.

Attend first to the plank in thine own eye.
Medice, cura te ipsum.

I don't think you are completely focused on making America a safer and more understanding, compassionate place.
Yep, your messages reek of compassion, understanding and making people feel safe.
NOT!

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I did not follow the deleted debate. Just wanna say:

I have found the Karen genes without a study: It´s the 2nd X chromosone. Women pick up the general narrative like a sponge (that´s one of the reasons they don´t need to be killed after a conquest) and enforce it through shaming. They used to be (and still are I guess) the social complainers in church. They shame women for wearing a Burka in MAGA country and not wearing it in certain Muslim countries.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am sorry that you have human beings confused with amphibians.
You explicitly asked for a "trans penguin" or a "trans fish".

Being creatures of higher intellect, without the capability of naturally changing genders to adapt to our physical environment, you did not provide a cohesive argument that "transgenderism" exists in the animal kingdom.
I literally did.

This does not happen in the animal kingdom. You moved the goalpost, as I predicted you would, knowing that your argument could not possibly hold up.
Wrong, as anyone who read this thread can attest.

Human "transition" involves mutilating your genitals and crafting them into a facsimile of ACTUAL, NATURAL genitalia. Taking hormones and chemicals to be a better fake version of what a human being can
never be.
Oh so that's your issue? That it is not natural? It's not natural to take airplanes either, after all if we were meant to fly we had wings, so where is your anti-airplane crusade.

Real talk, man. I am not trying to be a dick to you. I like arguing and debating. We could have a lot more fun with this if you extinguished the fuse on your manpon and just engaged in the subject matter.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you literally made a hypocritical tirade about personal attacks yet you couldn't resist sniping.

The best arguing partners are people you disagree with. So, use me as a perfect foil for whatever you have to use to argue. See how well it stands up, and try to do it without attacking anyone.
More hypocrisy and delusion on your part, as you'd have to study for a hundred years and then reflect on it for another hundred, and you'd still be at a exceedingly high handicap, way above 18.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You explicitly asked for a "trans penguin" or a "trans fish".

I literally did.

Wrong, as anyone who read this thread can attest.

Oh so that's your issue? That it is not natural? It's not natural to take airplanes either, after all if we were meant to fly we had wings, so where is your anti-airplane crusade.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you literally made a hypocritical tirade about personal attacks yet you couldn't resist sniping.

More hypocrisy and delusion on your part, as you'd have to study for a hundred years and then reflect on it for another hundred, and you'd still be at a exceedingly high handicap, way above 18.
No... no one on this thread is going to attest to the false idea that a human can magically transition into not having a Y chromosome anymore. That's definitely a "YOU" thing. You didn't exactly get an outpouring of support for that unscientific idea.

Mutilating your body is unnatural, yes. The laws of aerodynamics are not. You are not suffering from gender dysphoria if you get onto a plane and use natural physics to change your velocity and altitude. It's the same thing as walking, basically.

Are you honestly arguing that it is NATURAL for a man to chop off his penis and install silicone tits and pretend that he is a woman? SERIOUSLY?

I don't know where in any of this discussion that you may have labored under the false assumption that I respected you, personally, but if that is the case, please allow me to disabuse you of that notion. That does not mean that I will not treat the ARGUMENT with respect. See, I understand how debate works. I encourage you to learn.

Let me know when you want to actually have this discussion. I am more than happy to volunteer my time to educate you.

Love you, brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn´t the word transgender imply the existence of only two genders? It´s not like a transman wants to become anything but a man and vice versa. What else is there?
I´m not talking about sexual orientation btw.
Yeah... no one really ever accused people who believe that gender is on a spectrum of being the most sensible of folks.

Logic is lost on people who live in their own fantasy.

And they get REEEALLY mad if you don't want to play along with that fantasy.

What's wrong with just ignoring each other? If someone wants to pretend to be a chick, COOL! Just don't ask, or even worse, try to DEMAND, that i call you "Ma'am" when I know you're a dude.

Let them play pretend and we can refuse to play. Everyone is happy. Keep on rollin', baby.

• Haha

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No... no one on this thread is going to attest to the false idea that a human can magically transition into not having a Y chromosome anymore. That's definitely a "YOU" thing. You didn't exactly get an outpouring of support for that unscientific idea.
No one said that and certainly I didn't.

Mutilating your body is unnatural, yes. The laws of aerodynamics are not. You are not suffering from gender dysphoria if you get onto a plane and use natural physics to change your velocity and altitude. It's the same thing as walking, basically.

Are you honestly arguing that it is NATURAL for a man to chop off his penis and install silicone tits and pretend that he is a woman? SERIOUSLY?
So your approach to innatural depends on how convenient it is for you, got it. Heart surgery is more akin to necromancy than it is to nature and I assume you'd be against that too?

I don't know where in any of this discussion that you may have labored under the false assumption that I respected you, personally, but if that is the case, please allow me to disabuse you of that notion. That does not mean that I will not treat the ARGUMENT with respect. See, I understand how debate works. I encourage you to learn.
Lol, relax, you're sounding like you care. I don't. I just enjoy schooling you
Let me know when you want to actually have this discussion. I am more than happy to volunteer my time to educate you.
Get your handicap in the 10s and maybe we can have a discussion.

Love you, brother
🤢🤮 never insinuate familiarity ever again.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one said that and certainly I didn't.

So your approach to innatural depends on how convenient it is for you, got it. Heart surgery is more akin to necromancy than it is to nature and I assume you'd be against that too?

Lol, relax, you're sounding like you care. I don't. I just enjoy schooling you

Get your handicap in the 10s and maybe we can have a discussion.

🤢🤮 never insinuate familiarity ever again.
So, if a man cannot get rid of his Y chromosome, how can he become a woman?

I love you even harder now, my beloved and cherished brother.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto