• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Do you feel the USA is better now than it was 22 years ago?

Are things getting better or worse for the "Greatest Country in the World"?

• Better

• Worse

• It's a mixed bag and very complicated and while I think some things have declined we do also have...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Dakitten

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hillary called Trump voters deplorable. I referenced those voters. Not you. I don't care who you voted for, but people who voted for Trump objectively voted for a fascist.
You do know that fascist dictators normally have to be assassinated to be taken out of office. One cannot vote their way out of fascism or communism. Your misuse of the word fascist shows what little understanding you have of the word.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is with the left and these childish "what if" games? How old are you people? For real. Every single one of you talks like a 2nd grader.
I was being polite, as your black and white thinking has you making assertions which aren't true but you are incapable of seeing it.

I guess you need to get your meds checked.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was being polite, as your black and white thinking has you making assertions which aren't true but you are incapable of seeing it.

I guess you need to get your meds checked.
A symptom of psychosis is saying other people are psychotic.. Check yourself, sport.

Dinomite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What if someone is fascist but not very good at it?
Can you post evidence of Trump being fascist? I've noticed this term likes to get thrown around a lot, but don't see any evidence of Trump ever being remotely close to an actual fascist.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Before the rule change a boy could wait in the girls toilet and rape her.
After the rule change a boy could wait in the girls toilet and rape her.
Not as easily. Girls would complain or scream if they see a boy. Now they have to hold their tongue lest they are called "transphob".

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two genders.

They cannot be changed.

Your feelings do not determine your gender. Your chromosomes do.

No one in the world should be forced to acquiesce to your fantasy and your delusion.

Your "preferred pronouns" are simply a way for you to try to force your sense of exceptionalism on other people.

If you are the type of person who needs to tell me which pronouns you like to be addressed by, we really don't ever have anything to discuss, ever.

There are two genders. Male and female. They cannot be changed.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
There are two genders.

They cannot be changed.

Your feelings do not determine your gender. Your chromosomes do.

No one in the world should be forced to acquiesce to your fantasy and your delusion.

Your "preferred pronouns" are simply a way for you to try to force your sense of exceptionalism on other people.

If you are the type of person who needs to tell me which pronouns you like to be addressed by, we really don't ever have anything to discuss, ever.

There are two genders. Male and female. They cannot be changed.
There is 200+ genders. Sorry but these are the facts.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The point of announcing pronouns is so one can tell people how they should talk about one to others. I am sure if America Inc. would throw enough money towards scientific studies that we'd find that hubris linked to the Karen gene.

Last edited by tabzer,
  • Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think the us (and the world frankly) should end in a horrific nuclear disaster.
I am one of the folks who was pulling for COVID to decimate all of mankind.

In the actual mathematical definition of the word. To reduce the human population to 10% of what it is. Vastly disappointed.

We are way overdue for a thumping good plague. It's the only way the planet will survive humanity.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surely you can do better than that. Your post has about as much bravery and value as someone going "The Earth is flat, NASA are liars, soy makes you feminine, radio waves make you Jewish," and so on.
We're going to conduct a thought experiment.

Imagine, if you will, just how much I care about your opinion of me. Are you there? Are you seeing it?

Take whatever you are imagining and halve it. Then halve it again. Keep going. Keep going... if you can still see it, you haven't gone far enough.

THERE! That's how much I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto