Do you hate your life?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What's stopping you from moving to a forgotten lake/beach, and live in a hut and hunt/fish for food for the rest of your life?

If you think about it, all we have to do is eat, sleep, shit and fuck.
kid ur asking this silly question in a gamers' forum, have u ever considered the idea to live a life without any videogames or electricity? if so go ahead.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate that I cannot get a job nor go to college because my mum is struggling to pay the bills. I'm struggling with depression and paranoia and I tend to be afraid going out alone. Just feel like that life isn't going to succeed for me, and I need to end it somewhat or get out of my bubble.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes, my childhood at school has been a nightmare ever since I started doing drugs, it ruined my brain that I cannot control my behaviour.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: zfreeman

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Ah yes, my childhood at school has been a nightmare ever since I started doing drugs, it ruined my brain that I cannot control my behaviour. I've been kicked out on numerous occasions for attacking teachers and kids mostly. But, lets just say that they were massive dicks to begin with.
what

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't hate my life, its actually far kinder to me than I would ever deserve. I just hate myself.
Honestly, I can relate. One day, may or may not, I could try to get my life back on track.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: Spring_Spring

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
True story. And I don't mean this as a grain of salt.
It's not an uncommon story or one that will doom you to failure forever, unless you look at it in the eyes of the mainstream and corporate crap media, where everyone who is not rich and popular instantly is a failure forever. It's a constant battle to resist their toxic narratives. At this moment I feel like I am losing.

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste