Do you make Music??

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well I usually make a lot of riffs. Mostly record these so I don't forget them. I know they suck, but hey, at least I'm making something out of my guitar :D

Have a few of my riffs:

Reactions: Eighteen

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I usually make a lot of riffs. Mostly record these so I don't forget them. I know they suck, but hey, at least I'm making something out of my guitar :D

Have a few of my riffs:

*snip*

Verrry nice :D !!

I wanna ask you something, can you maybe send me ''my songs Riff 4'', but without the drums?
I wanna jam on it and maybe put it on the album I am working on :shy: I like the guitar..

Reactions: WhiteMaze

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
Well then :)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D246E6D91FF326E

this is my music playlist, i suppose i already posted that somewhere here in the thread. the project is called angels decay you can get a few songs on that list. its a new song i made a few weeks ago not on youtube yet. also i am working on something else but more on that later.
i suppose i can post a short video of the shooting we do on sunday. perhaps i can upload that video on monday or so^^

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well then :)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D246E6D91FF326E

this is my music playlist, i suppose i already posted that somewhere here in the thread. the project is called angels decay you can get a few songs on that list. its a new song i made a few weeks ago not on youtube yet. also i am working on something else but more on that later.
i suppose i can post a short video of the shooting we do on sunday. perhaps i can upload that video on monday or so^^

I've listened a bit just now, and I think I've already heard this :O sounds so professional, and not to mention Aweeesooome!! xD

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Verrry nice :D !!

I wanna ask you something, can you maybe send me ''my songs Riff 4'', but without the drums?
I wanna jam on it and maybe put it on the album I am working on :shy: I like the guitar..

Why thank you.

I don't know if I still have the basic project, but I will try to find it later today, and post here if I find it (the mp3 without drums).

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That would be really awesome if you could do that :yay: I'm looking forward to it

Okay you know what? I actually found the raw project deep within my computer.

I'll just upload the file, and you can mute the Drums, Guitar, Solo, Bass, whatever you want. Easier.

Its a Riffworks file, so just download Riffworks T4 and open it up :P

Its kinda big, but at least its much better to work with, than just the mp3.

Link: http://speedy.sh/hgVkP/meu-riff-4.rws

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay you know what? I actually found the raw project deep within my computer.

I'll just upload the file, and you can mute the Drums, Guitar, Solo, Bass, whatever you want. Easier.

Its a Riffworks file, so just download Riffworks T4 and open it up :P

Its kinda big, but at least its much better to work with, than just the mp3.

Link: http://speedy.sh/hgVkP/meu-riff-4.rws

Ohh that's even better :D
at least I think.. I never worked with Riffworks before XD but if it works, it's awesome :ha:
way better then just a single mp3 file thanks!! :yay: I'll check it out right away

P.s. https://soundcloud.com/bleedingspectre/eat-your-young-bleeding <<-- a song of the album I am working on, made this with another person
his part is the very beginning loop that you hear and hear troughout the song, rest is all me :D

Reactions: WhiteMaze

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ohh that's even better :D
at least I think.. I never worked with Riffworks before XD but if it works, it's awesome :ha:
way better then just a single mp3 file thanks!! :yay: I'll check it out right away

P.s. https://soundcloud.com/bleedingspectre/eat-your-young-bleeding <<-- a song of the album I am working on, made this with another person
his part is the very beginning loop that you hear and hear troughout the song, rest is all me :D

Oh that's freaking awesome :O

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh that's freaking awesome :O

Hahah yay =^^= thnxx
I've managed to get the program running and stuff just now, but the free version doesnt support extracting T_T
so I was forced to make it into a single file after all, but at least I could get rid of the drums :D so its all good :yay: jamming on it rigth now

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hahah yay =^^= thnxx
I've managed to get the program running and stuff just now, but the free version doesnt support extracting T_T
so I was forced to make it into a single file after all, but at least I could get rid of the drums :D so its all good :yay: jamming on it rigth now

I loved how freaky it is, the voice was just fantastic.

Also how the "apparently" dissonant sounds, actually sound good together.

Ahaha nice. But the free version DOES support extracting. You just have to use the lowest quality extration. Something like .wav, or 16-bit option, dont remember, just try them all, one should work.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Since this is a music Topic, I'll ask ... ...I only have one simple distortion pedal at home to play with my guitar ...but I would like to use more effects to record the musics I make ...I have tried in the past using some softwares that do this kind of thing, but they where always laggy or sounded weird..

My pc is mid-range and kinda old ..not super powerful. There's some software that somebody could recommend me??
Also, what softwares you guys prefer for recording/making you music?

Eighteen

OP
Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I loved how freaky it is, the voice was just fantastic.

Also how the "apparently" dissonant sounds, actually sound good together.

Ahaha nice. But the free version DOES support extracting. You just have to use the lowest quality extration. Something like .wav, or 16-bit option, dont remember, just try them all, one should work.

Thank uuuuu!! :D

Oh I dunno, I just clicked extract and it popped me a stupid window that said basically that i need to buy it :(
I wanted to create wav files.. but anyhoo don't worry ;D it turned out a single filewas good enough, don't worry about it :yay:

And @ Walker D
Try using guitar Rig 4 (<-- I use that one) for pc/mac
And if you have delay with it, I think you need a sound card installed like E-mu series (I use E-mu 0404)
Hope this helps

Reactions: Walker D

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank uuuuu!! :D

Oh I dunno, I just clicked extract and it popped me a stupid window that said basically that i need to buy it :(
I wanted to create wav files.. but anyhoo don't worry ;D it turned out a single filewas good enough, don't worry about it :yay:

And @ Walker D
Try using guitar Rig 4 (<-- I use that one) for pc/mac
And if you have delay with it, I think you need a sound card installed like E-mu series (I use E-mu 0404)
Hope this helps

Great :grog:

Also, holy shit Ryukouki.

I play the piano, I don't rape it.

That was awesome :toot:

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kawaii xD
:O Also mad skills!!:yay:
and lol at the final note xD pwhahah

EDIT: Omg u play utada's song!! :O

Thank you! :) The Passion one wasn't as good as I was hoping, but I wanted to get a recording out anyway. I can also play the Simple and Clean song too. :3 God, I swear, I played that at my university, and I had a girl ask if I can father her children LOL.

Great :grog:

Also, holy shit Ryukouki.

I play the piano, I don't rape it.
That was awesome :toot:

Thanks! :D

Oh my God, dude, you're amazing!

Thanks bro, I'm trying to get more out there, but I'm restricted for time, not to mention my internet goes to shit because it takes a day to upload. :hateit:

Reactions: gamefan5

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rule 42 would've been racist +1