Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd need a stream with power of Niagara Falls to pull that off.
No, you just need to learn how to get your dick to move like a snake, with a series of mirrors you can aim well.

Of course I own a chode so...that's me out. :(

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't even own a bath.. Then again, the toilet is just next to the shower in pretty much every place I shower. So all in all? No.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Erm, I thought most of us real men just aimed at the toilet from the shower?
Sadly in most houses with one in the same room and if they are fed from the same water supply you run the risk of dropping the pressure by flushing the toilet which sucks when you have an electric shower.

The most logical position would be to flush after the shower is done but the post shower brain drain is a harsh one and that leads to the terror of terrors- the unflushed toilet.

Relevant(ish) video (towards the end)

Edit- scratch that. The most logical method would be to install a urinal a reasonable arc around from it all.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Pissing in the bath? No.
Pissing in the shower? Yes.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I used to FART in my bath for the funny bubbles, but now i only have a stupid shower.. I must be really lazy to pee in that but it happens with urges.. :s

But what i love the most is public swimming pools, when i bake a turd and see it floating around, what a smile of joy it bring to my face!! (joke, btw.. >.<)

Reactions: NahuelDS

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see why you would piss in the bath. Do you really want to be floating in your own waste?
Showers are different, I don't see why not if it's going straight down the drain anyway.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compare the volume of your piss with the volume of the bathtub... Negligible.

Piss actually has some nutrients not absorbed by your body

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Actually surprised so many people voted "no". I don't mind it at all. When I'm taking a bath (which is rare to begin with, usually I take a shower) I feel pretty relaxed and untroubled and when that's the case it just flows. It's the same thing you did in your mom's uterus, so nothing too bad or unnatural about it. In the end, it's like pouring a drop of water in a cup of tea. You don't even notice.

dalc789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't piss in a bath, that's just nasty. You'll end up bathing in your own piss. Showers, however, I do occasionally if I'm too lazy to aim for the toilet which is less than a foot from the tub.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am confused. What prompted you to necrobump your old thread instead of just making a new one?

Anyway, I don't take baths often, but on those rare occasions when I do, I definitely wouldn't ruin it by soiling myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_