Do you think video games are affecting your schoolwork?

Are video games affecting the quality of your schoolwork?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
When I assign myself work to do, I can't start without playing first. Then I get the hang of it and forget working.

But I'm slowly changing.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, if I have the choice of playing DS or doing homework at night - I'ma choose DS
wink.gif

That or chillin' on the computer.

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Lelouch said:
they affected my grades when I was in school, mainly made me stay up really late and sleep in class.
same here, I use to play with DS in bed before sleeping and often I realize it's already 2am when I turn it off
unsure.gif
and at 7 I have to wake up to go to school. I try to do both.. school homework and game time with my DS.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Video games take up a minute portion of my time, but the Internet quickly drains away what little I have left for homework.

After I flip on the power switch for the computer, bam, I'm dead.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it interferes schoolwork. Right now, I got agendas to finish.

What is weird is that when I have free time but I spend it on games instead of doing work, I feel bad and I feel like I ask myself "When am I gonna do this?" I also have the problem called procrastination. I say to myself that I'm gonna do something at a certain time but I end up not doing it. Strange this is, most of the time, I get better marks for work that I procrastinate than work that I do normally.

I decided to put away my Wii for at least two weeks to be able to finish my work to get them out of the way. It feels much better when you have all the work finished before holidays.

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's not the games that affect my grades,it's the ammount of time I spend on the internet.

I usually play most my games on the weekend,but use the internet hours and hours each day.

Though,I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with my grades,but they have slipped slightly due to the internet.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess videogames are not the source of all evil.
I wonder when the news is gonna attack kids who spend too much time on the internets?
And by attack I mean the same way they do with games.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Xcalibur said:
I guess videogames are not the source of all evil.
I wonder when the news is gonna attack kids who spend too much time on the internets?
And by attack I mean the same way they do with games.

I thought they automatically attacked kids for doing anything modern?

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you kidding? Of course, right now I can't get my head out of far cry to finnish my 6 page science fair report that's due tomorrow.
frown.gif
now back to far cry
gba.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Graduated at the top of the class and ahead of everybody by 2 years, played video games at least 2 hours on weekdays and at least 4 on weekends, never got anything below 93%, I don't think video games affected my studies, they give me a nice break after a tedious day of school.

YAY 500!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo