Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Kratom capsules or powder. You'll thank yourself.
Read back a page or two. I'm a kratom connoisseur. I use the powder to make teas and extracts. That's illegal here as well, though, but the bright side is that it isn't tested for in urine screenings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I judged by the profanity in your writing but this is much better.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/09/27/swear-words-intelligence_n_12213206.html
http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/why-swearing-makes-you-stronger

Oh, I get it now. It all makes sense.

Last edited by Joom,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Good to know you're in with the in crowd, but damn, that sucks you're in one of those states. I just did 20g of powder and it's an experience.
20 grams? That seems excessive. I take around 4 grams of red vein Indonesian a day and that's enough to put me on the verge of nodding off, but I try to keep my tolerance low due to the legality here. I mean, $20 an ounce is relatively cheap, but I hate dealing with the mail so I try to make it last as long as possible. Especially since if I don't have any I go back to drinking and I'm trying to completely quit by weening myself.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: Deleted User

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Antidepressant is shit. Don't take it. I don't take any meds not even for colds. I haven't been sick seriously in my life. I used to take meds when I'm young because my mom makes me drink them but now I just do natural remedies like cooking up a bunch of garlic for minor sicknesses.

I know a few people who take them and I feel bad for them. They said it makes your emotions flat or it blocks every feeling. Like they are not themselves. Just eat bananas or food that has natural antidepressant properties and also, people have to condition their mind to not get stressed or sad too easily, or to learn to let some things go. Thinking too much about something we have no control of is more often than not the causes of mental instability, that turns to emotional instability.

I have lived in a lot of temples and I know that medicating the mind doesn't really help.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I know a few people who take them and I feel bad for them. They said it makes your emotions flat or it blocks every feeling.
This is one of the main reasons why I don't like them.
and also, people have to condition their mind to not get stressed or sad too easily, or to learn to let some things go. Thinking too much about something we have no control of is more often than not the causes of mental instability, that turns to emotional instability.
Depression isn't just sadness and stress, though. A lot of times depressed people aren't sad. Have you ever seen the South Park episode where Stan has a birthday and he becomes incredibly cynical? That's depression.

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Aren't they shown to be as effective as exercise at their best? Do you exercise? I have a feeling people are being lazy and just figures taking medication is the least amount of effort. I also think that in most cases depression is your brain telling you your life is in need of changes... then again I do understand that some people end up in a depression and no external factors are changing that, and in that case, go see a doctor.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
This is one of the main reasons why I don't like them.

Depression isn't just sadness and stress, though. A lot of times depressed people aren't sad. Have you ever seen the South Park episode where Stan has a birthday and he becomes incredibly cynical? That's depression.

I think people are just attaching themselves to too much labels. Hmm, I can be cynical sometimes but I'm not depressed though. I suppose I shouldn't have just said sadness and stress.
So, people shouldn't let strong negative feelings take over their mind, and just let it go. This takes practice.
The problem is, not a lot of people are aware of their thoughts and such.

I also didn't say that depression is just sadness and stress, I just said people should learn to condition their brains to not let these moods take over them because it is unhealthy.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think people are just attaching themselves to too much labels. Hmm, I can be cynical sometimes but I'm not depressed though. I suppose I shouldn't have just said sadness and stress.
So, people shouldn't let strong negative feelings take over their mind, and just let it go. This takes practice.
The problem is, not a lot of people are aware of their thoughts and such.

I also didn't say that depression is just sadness and stress, I just said people should learn to condition their brains to not let these moods take over them because it is unhealthy.
You're thinking of normal depression caused by bad things happening. Clinical depression is different, caused by unbalanced brain chemistry, and not something you can change by trying not to think of sad things. This advice is like asking someone with the flu have they tried just not sneezing.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
You're thinking of normal depression caused by bad things happening. Clinical depression is different, caused by unbalanced brain chemistry, and not something you can change by trying not to think of sad things. This advice is like asking someone with the flu have they tried just not sneezing.
I think the concept that I have is different yes, because I studed Buddhist psychology and lived in temples for long periods, practicing and studying, volunteering too. I lived with monks and nuns.
We were taught that if you condition your mind to always let these negative thoughts, feelings, perceptions, mental formations take over you, your mind will assimilate that pattern, routine, way. That one day you will just wake up, depressed, you don't know why. You are no longer the master of your mind but a slave to it.
It starts with just a small thought, sure, but when we are not aware of how our mind wanders and treats thoughts it can get out of hand. Yes there are chemical imbalances related to depression, clinical depression, bipolarity, etc. I have friends who have that.

Where did I say that depression is just this or that?

I'm not here to define depression, clinical it may be, psychological, or occasional lol. It can be a lot of things to various people who have it. We all know that. I know what it is. But if you can avoid negative thoughts and turn your thought positively for your brain, it is better than taking antidepressants.
Just because you have chemical imbalances in the brains doesn't mean you can't turn a negative thought positive. I'm not saying it can miraculously heal you. Thoughts are energy and it can also cause the brain to produce chemicals. What you think, you become.

But if people also just like keeping their negative thoughts and nurturing them, then okay.

I've also read that chemical imbalances causing depression is a myth. Antidepressants don't work because the researchers haven't figured out if chemical imbalances really cause depression, it is unfounded.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the concept that I have is different yes, because I studed Buddhist psychology and lived in temples for long periods, practicing and studying, volunteering too. I lived with monks and nuns.
We were taught that if you condition your mind to always let these negative thoughts, feelings, perceptions, mental formations take over you, your mind will assimilate that pattern, routine, way. That one day you will just wake up, depressed, you don't know why. You are no longer the master of your mind but a slave to it.
It starts with just a small thought, sure, but when we are not aware of how our mind wanders and treats thoughts it can get out of hand. Yes there are chemical imbalances related to depression, clinical depression, bipolarity, etc. I have friends who have that.

Where did I say that depression is just this or that?

I'm not here to define depression, clinical it may be, psychological, or occasional lol. It can be a lot of things to various people who have it. We all know that. I know what it is. But if you can avoid negative thoughts and turn your thought positively for your brain, it is better than taking antidepressants.
Just because you have chemical imbalances in the brains doesn't mean you can't turn a negative thought positive. I'm not saying it can miraculously heal you. Thoughts are energy and it can also cause the brain to produce chemicals. What you think, you become.

But if people also just like keeping their negative thoughts and nurturing them, then okay.

I've also read that chemical imbalances causing depression is a myth. Antidepressants don't work because the researchers haven't figured out if chemical imbalances really cause depression, it is unfounded.
Again people who don't have mental illness thinking they know how it works

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Maeng Da; I went for the "WTF"-approach. I was having a ridiculous day filled with bullshit. Plus, it's fairly cheap. I can recommend:

http://livewellkratom.com/http:/liv...-kratom-products/livewell-60-kratom-capsules/

but I'm unsure of how everything works in your state.
I have to get my kratom from the darknet. Sites on the clearnet refuse to ship to my state for obvious reasons. Also, I dislike using capsules because they digest incredibly slowly, so the effects aren't as strong as drinking a tea or taking the powder with a toss and wash. They also give me kratom tasting burps all day long.

Last edited by Joom,
Reactions: Deleted User

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've also read that chemical imbalances causing depression is a myth
OMG, wrong. CyberQuake's answer was a good one. But I want to add, someone with clinical depression can feel sad (and have trouble sleeping, low energy, plus other symptoms) even if they have the perfect life. Even if all they think about are kittens and rainbows and world peace and how much everybody on earth loves them and how much they love everybody. They will still feel horrible and want to die. Have you never had a time where you just feel awful even though you know objectively nothing is wrong, but you just can't help it? Maybe I know about that better being a girl (monthly things and all that - caused by hormone imbalance). It happens to everybody every once in a while, but someone with clinical depression feels like that nearly all the time. To someone without clinical depression, it's easy to tell them "have you tried just not thinking about sad things" but it doesn't work like that. You wouldn't understand if you've never known anybody with it or had it yourself. If you don't understand an illness then don't tell people how to fix it, cause you don't have the first clue about it.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
@Quantumcat, that's what I've been saying this entire time. Clinical depression isn't just feeling sad. Most days I don't deal with being sad, but rather depersonalization and derealization coupled with immense fatigue. These things aren't something someone can change with positive thoughts, and I doubt many here would know what it's like to look at themselves in the mirror and not even recognize themselves as a person existing within reality. Like, I see myself there, but I feel like a total stranger to myself. It's very jarring.

Last edited by Joom,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It works only if the doctor give you a recipe
Not always. Doctors will have patients try various medications in order to find what best works for them. Sometimes nothing at all works, and people either just deal with it or turn to self medication.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, wrong. CyberQuake's answer was a good one. But I want to add, someone with clinical depression can feel sad (and have trouble sleeping, low energy, plus other symptoms) even if they have the perfect life. Even if all they think about are kittens and rainbows and world peace and how much everybody on earth loves them and how much they love everybody. They will still feel horrible and want to die. Have you never had a time where you just feel awful even though you know objectively nothing is wrong, but you just can't help it? Maybe I know about that better being a girl (monthly things and all that - caused by hormone imbalance). It happens to everybody every once in a while, but someone with clinical depression feels like that nearly all the time. To someone without clinical depression, it's easy to tell them "have you tried just not thinking about sad things" but it doesn't work like that. You wouldn't understand if you've never known anybody with it or had it yourself. If you don't understand an illness then don't tell people how to fix it, cause you don't have the first clue about it.
^THIS

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to get my kratom from the darknet.

That's wild--I've never talked to someone who uses the darknet; congress really needs to address the fact doctors legally prescribe addictive poison and Kratom is still taxable.

Kind of surprised you can't go to a gas station to find Kratom, I knew a few places that sold stuff they weren't supposed to years after the cut date.

I like the capsules because you know one cap is 500mg, which makes things easy when you have to figure out dosage. Do I actually like ingesting the capsules? Only when I want a timed release and that's usually done with a few open caps in a blended citrus juice or curry tea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work