Hacking Does anyone know if there Is anyone out there that's just looking into hacking this console?

D

Deleted User

As a dependent they wouldn't really be ripping him off at all, they have no obligation to give that money to the dependent, just as a dependent isn't expected to pay their share of the taxes when the parents are doing taxes and claiming them.

Having said that, it certainly couldn't hurt to ask if the $1400 of the stimulus his parents will be getting for filing him as a dependent could go to him instead. They wouldn't have to say yes, but I'm sure many parents of an 18+ year old dependent on disability would be more than willing to give them their fair share.

Oh good, I was looking for your opinion on it.

Reactions: Pacheko17

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh good, I was looking for your opinion on it.
What exactly was the opinion? It's just the facts, what a taxpayer gets (or owes) for a dependent is for the taxpayer. They can choose to give it to the dependent if they want or not, but there is no obligation.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked my mother, and she said I didn't get anything because she claimed me as a dependent. this entire conversation has rattled me, so I'm going offline for the day, for temp at least. I might come back tomorrow, but I think once I go legit next month with that superslim, that's it for me. I didn't bother checking anything when I was playing bravely default 2.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I asked my mother, and she said I didn't get anything because she claimed me as a dependent. this entire conversation has rattled me, so I'm going offline for the day, for temp at least. I might come back tomorrow, but I think once I go legit next month with that superslim, that's it for me. I didn't bother checking anything when I was playing bravely default 2.
Well shit, it does sound like your mom has either been misinformed or is lying to you. I hope it's the former, would be a really shitty thing to lie to you about. Cuz JustJay is absolutely right though, your parents will receive an additional $1400 this time for filing you as a dependant.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,
D

Deleted User

I apologize I should not have said they ripped you off because I thought you would get them on the previous checks but it said in the link you only get them for this one. I think they should let you know about the money for this one though. If you're the reason they're getting the money they should inform you and both you and them should have a discussion about it and decide what to do. That's my opinion you don't have to agree but that's how I feel.

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States

President Joe Biden has signed legislation authorizing another round of stimulus payments—and this time, adult dependents are eligible to receive payments after being left out of the two previous rounds. Eligible taxpayers and their dependents of all ages, not just those under 17, will receive $1,400 stimulus checks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we shall see. so far, the only thing I've gotten is a $30 increase in snap (food stamps) than when Trump was president. I used to get only $83/month for food.

D

Deleted User

You can play sunset overdrive on PC :)

Pretty sure it runs on even a low end rig.

Maybe even on Playstation one day. Sony has the trademark now apparently.

Pretty much all the big exclusive Xbox One games with the exception of Halo 5 are on PC. I got a gaming laptop and sold my Xbox One.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Heheh