Hacking Does anyone want a website (forum) dedicated to Xbox (specifically XB1)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a server with more than enough storage (so we can host the files ourselves instead of on mediafire) and it's got plenty of bandwidth to handle our load. I already have a name picked out (that I won't disclose here because I haven't bought the domain yet) but I'm open to suggestions. I can have this up and running by Saturday. Also, I was wondering if @dominater01 and @wiired24 would like to be admins. (I can find mods for day to day stuff, it's more of a title.) Here's a survey I made, please answer here (although feedback is obviously welcome on this thread): LINK

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a server with more than enough storage (so we can host the files ourselves instead of on mediafire) and it's got plenty of bandwidth to handle our load. I already have a name picked out (that I won't disclose here because I haven't bought the domain yet) but I'm open to suggestions. I can have this up and running by Saturday. Also, I was wondering if @dominater01 and @wiired24 would like to be admins. (I can find mods for day to day stuff, it's more of a title.) Here's a survey I made, please answer here (although feedback is obviously welcome on this thread): LINK

I'm all for it.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can host the files but what i really wish is for maintainers as i dont have the time or desire atm to upload anymore

maintaining these apps,games etc is alot of work and im the only one that cares to work on this

also i've been working on another project and its taking up all my time so i'll come back sometime but for now im busy

a forums isnt needed imo a site with images, videos, download links, app updates list, etc. is needed

Last edited by dominater01,
Reactions: Pickle_Rick

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with @dominater01 that we do need maintainers for this website. That is a definite must. Where I disagree is I do feel that having a forums is important and needed for discussion and for people who are coming to the website to have a place to ask questions from others in the community. Almost any "Downloading Site" has a forums section. This shouldn't be any different. I'll glady be an admin/Moderator.

Last edited by wiired24,
Reactions: Pickle_Rick

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you people want to discuss making a forum then please do it via PM or Discord.
Not publicly on this forum.

It isn't very decent and basically is advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: