Hacking Downgrade from 7.0 with NAND backup

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool....one thing tho if I update using choir will it link the account for modern kombat?? That's the main problem I'm having because when I click on the game it ask for me to link the account and says this requires and update do you wish to update.that's were I'm confused.that's why I asked you if I should just update it ofw so the linked account works.if I manually do it in choir the game still ask me to link it.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the nand is backed up.I'm copying it to a hardrive.it recommend doing the hidden sd but a YouTube video said that it will erase everything and take up 25gb??? So will all my saves be deleted??? Do I gotta backup saves?and can I update emunand with choid?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ok the nand is backed up.I'm copying it to a hardrive.it recommend doing the hidden sd but a YouTube video said that it will erase everything and take up 25gb??? So will all my saves be deleted??? Do I gotta backup saves?and can I update emunand with choid?
It will format the micro sd. Just make sure that you have copied your NAND backup to your computer. Since the saves on SysNAND are stored in the NAND and not on the micro sd, you will still have your saves.

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will format the micro sd. Just make sure that you have copied your NAND backup to your computer. Since the saves on SysNAND are stored in the NAND and not on the micro sd, you will still have your saves.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So it will erase all my games?? I would have to reinstall all nsp and xcis?? And does the hidden emunand take up 25 gigs???

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'm ready to go.how do I update a linked account???

I keep it on airplane mode offline.never had any problems

Ok i put the modern kombat nsp back on my switch it's installing now.it's gonna ask me to link account and update firmware.here goes I gotta put it back to ofw after this I'm strictly doing choid updates.I tried a choid update with this game on 6.2 and had to wait till xecuter was able to get it to work with 6.2.if I would have known about the linked account I would have done this along time ago.

I hope I'm doing this right.I will do emunand after I backup 7.0.1 .is their a way to use choid to update the linked account??? Something I missed???

So far so good it's updating...I linked the account and updated and it's still asking me to link the account wtf???

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok got it linked everything is working fine...tomorrow I'll backup the nand and install emunand! Thanks for the help

Ok all 7.0.1 games are working and I'm not banned and I linked my account.I'm downloading choid to do manual updates from now on but emunand seems complicated.I'm just gonna stick to this method for now thanks for all your help I appreciate it

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my sysNand on 7.0.1 and linked my account with no problems.I'm backing up my nand just in case something happens.from now on I'm only gonna manually update.now I got a 512gb card which I hope works im gonna give that emunand a go.

What's the easiest way to install emunand without losing saves or having to reinstall the nsps.also I don't want everything hidden either.basically is there a way to get it to install similar to like the 3ds emunand?? Or should I just keep it on sysnand since I don't play online neways.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my sysNand on 7.0.1 and linked my account with no problems.I'm backing up my nand just in case something happens.from now on I'm only gonna manually update.now I got a 512gb card which I hope works im gonna give that emunand a go.

What's the easiest way to install emunand without losing saves or having to reinstall the nsps.also I don't want everything hidden either.basically is there a way to get it to install similar to like the 3ds emunand?? Or should I just keep it on sysnand since I don't play online neways.

Go with the file on SD card route, but if your card is corrupted you lose your file, bad choice if you are on exFAT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, i recall watching it on fox