Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 842,670
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@d0k3 Is this normal when I inject friendsave and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B_emu in my other 3ds my friends list is cleared with my FC?:nayps3:

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried adding DS dumping support to Uncart using code from Wood Dumper, but got stuck when switching into KEY1 mode. The header was read correctly, but attempting to read anything in the "secure area" just resulted in garbage.

I might try it again using Decrypt9WIP as a base later.
You're not the only one trying to do this. @dark_samus3 also tried to do this, and I know, for a matter of fact, that it is possible to port Wooddumper to 3DS. Maybe join us on freenode #Cakey to discuss this further?

@d0k3 Is this normal when I inject friendsave and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B_emu in my other 3ds my friends list is cleared with my FC?:nayps3:
I only provide the tools (and my knowledge via the readme) :). I hope you'll find someone who can answer this, though. It should be possible to import your friendlist with these files, I'm just not 100% sure on the prerequisites.

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're not the only one trying to do this. @dark_samus3 also tried to do this, and I know, for a matter of fact, that it is possible to port Wooddumper to 3DS. Maybe join us on freenode #Cakey to discuss this further?

I only provide the tools (and my knowledge via the readme) :). I hope you'll find someone who can answer this, though. It should be possible to import your friendlist with these files, I'm just not 100% sure on the prerequisites.
Ohh k :)

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems D9 can't decrypt CIA from the SDK (CTR_SDK-11_4_0-20150909-en.zip)

Initialization: success!

Selected: [CIA Decryptor (deep)]
Opening /D9Game ...
Processing CIA "BossLotcheckTool.cia"
Pass #1: CIA decryption...
Decrypting Content 1 of 1 (0MB)...
Verifying decrypted content...
Verification failed!
Failed!
Processing CIA "CecBoxTool.cia"
Pass #1: CIA decryption...
Decrypting Content 1 of 1 (0MB)...
Verifying decrypted content...
Verification failed!
Failed!

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems D9 can't decrypt CIA from the SDK (CTR_SDK-11_4_0-20150909-en.zip)
You can get in contact via pm (you know what I need to check this). @ihaveamac seems to be right, though. Funny thing is, you actually could decrypt devsdk CIAs on a retail unit (on PC even), but this is rarely a use case. I know makerom has the keys required to decrypt the CIA, though. Can makerom also decrypt a CIA? Try to find out. You only need to handle the first layer of CIA crypto, let D9 handle the second layer (the "deep" layer). Otherwise, this could also just be a broken CIA.

shaneramone

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Im a bit of noob and was wondering how to install shadowtrance's UI version on an arm9loaderhax/luma3ds setup. I would like it so that it is started at boot by holding down x.

Thanks for taking the time to assist a complete noob :)

ps. I have searched for the answer but cannot seem to find the solution.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

Im a bit of noob and was wondering how to install shadowtrance's UI version on an arm9loaderhax/luma3ds setup. I would like it so that it is started at boot by holding down x.

Thanks for taking the time to assist a complete noob :)

ps. I have searched for the answer but cannot seem to find the solution.
Easy! :)
Copy the Decrypt9UI.bin to /luma/payloads folder named as x_Decrypt9UI.bin (and also make sure the D9UI folder is on sd root as well, that's the menu graphics).
Then just hold X and turn the 3ds on and it boots to D9. :)

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but If working directories /file9 and /Decrypt9 are present, the later is not detected. Decrypt9WIP populates /file9 with log, reference files, etc, but fails to initialize /Decrypt9/aeskeydb.bin.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@d0k3

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but If working directories /file9 and /Decrypt9 are present, the later is not detected. Decrypt9WIP populates /file9 with log, reference files, etc, but fails to initialize /Decrypt9/aeskeydb.bin.
You shouldn't use both work folders, anyways, /files9/ is a full replacement for /Decrypt9/ and works with all of my tools. I could enable /Decrypt9/ as an alternative to /files9/, but I think I'd rather not.

3xkrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't use both work folders, anyways, /files9/ is a full replacement for /Decrypt9/ and works with all of my tools. I could enable /Decrypt9/ as an alternative to /files9/, but I think I'd rather not.

I actually did that on accident and did not know about /files9 until it was created by the latest emunand9. Anyway, I'm ditching /Decrypt9 and replacing it with /files9. 1 less folder on the root so I'm happy with that.

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I actually did that on accident and did not know about /files9 until it was created by the latest emunand9. Anyway, I'm ditching /Decrypt9 and replacing it with /files9. 1 less folder on the root so I'm happy with that.
Oh. My bad then :). Anyways, I'll get the confusion fixed with the next release.

Kirtai

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is /D9Game/ still used?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I went to the drive thru lady hands me me receipt go up to the 2nd window same lady hands me my...