Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's PS MIni/Classic mod?
he's talking about hacking the classic. it's not very hard to do, you can either use a usb, flash drive or hdd, but I prefer a flash drive, since I don't have that many games, just what was on my pc atm. it can be either otg or using the second controller usb port, where you can use the drive. I don't know if an hdd will work with otg though. that's how you get more games on to say the snes and genesis minis.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
he's talking about hacking the classic. it's not very hard to do, you can either use a usb, flash drive or hdd, but I prefer a flash drive, since I don't have that many games, just what was on my pc atm. it can be either otg or using the second controller usb port, where you can use the drive. I don't know if an hdd will work with otg though. that's how you get more games on to say the snes and genesis minis.

According to what I read, some users have problems with the second controller USB port and they were advised to use OTG.

I stay away from flash drives on ps3 except for updates and a few pkgs.

Because of what I said? Anyway I was talking about the PS Classic, not the PS3.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know you could use the second controller port till I tried it. it's been there ever since. I don't know if an hdd will work with otg. that's a lot to be drawing from the power port only.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to get away with otg if you have a self-powered hdd. I was thinking of a usb powered one, since I don't have the room or outlets for an hdd, especially one that needs to wall outlet.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm talking about both as I stated each one earlier.

Well, since I use a Flash Drive in my PS TV may I have a problem?

you might be able to get away with otg if you have a self-powered hdd. I was thinking of a usb powered one, since I don't have the room or outlets for an hdd, especially one that needs to wall outlet.

That was what I was going to ask you. If I had a self-powered HDD I guess I shouldn't have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1