'Dragon Ball FighterZ' launches digitally on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X today

dragon ball fighterz.jpg

After launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC in 2018, Dragon Ball FighterZ is now being available on current-gen consoles. Bandai Namco has announced that the game is available digitally on PS5 and Xbox Series S/X as of today, February 29. Those who own the PS4 or Xbox One version of the game are eligible for a corresponding console upgrade for free. Physical editions for Dragon Ball FighterZ are scheduled to release on April 19.

The publisher has also announced the integration of rollback netcode in the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC versions which brings improved performance to online matches.

In other Dragon Ball related news, the fifth season of Dragon Ball: The Breakers is now available. It introduces new raiders Zamasu and Goku Black, who, unlike previous raiders, will fight together as a team against the Survivors that now include Future Mai, Puar and Jaco.

Be sure to take a look at our official review for Dragon Ball FighterZ in the link below!

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow:
Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) Official GBAtemp Review

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They changed absolutely nothing from the Roll Back beta testing from steam btw....
Like the Rollback plays fine but theres still those bugs and sound glitches from the Beta test on steam
The characters Portraits in match still flash like crazy too...
Also They still havent released the patch on steam so the steam players are still in the dark...
I love DBFZ Ive played it competitively from season 1 to Season 3
even played during the BS Year of the Rat Season(GT GOKU)
The Players have been asking for Rollback cause the Delay base netcode was God Awful
Im glad they gave it to us but this patch was the most lazy thing Arcsys has done for this game.
They really tryin to kill this game LMAO

*Edit: The Update is now available on steam but fair warning of the bugs and glitches*

Last edited by XXLANCEXX,
Reactions: raxadian and cvskid

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They're still milking this with seasonal "content"?

Well... they can't do the Smash Bros DLC thing cause at most people care about twelve characters in Dragon Ball and of those when it comes to fighting it tends to be Goku, Vegeta, Future Trunks; Majin Buu, Frieza and Cell. Maybe certain Cat and the assassin guy if you include Super and that is.

ZachariasBarnham

Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To this day, I don't get why Zamasu and Goku Black were specifically excluded from DB: The Breakers originally. Out of all the villains in the game, those two actually did that kind of stuff specifically in the anime and took pleasure in doing it.

Cell did do it first, but only until he absorbed Android 17. After that, he became just another villain.

Last edited by ZachariasBarnham,
Reactions: CoolMe

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly i had to pay for one the DLC's again.... when i bought all the FUCKING DLC on PS4. god damn it sony get your fact's right....

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoverse 2 is also being ported to PS5 and it just looks the same!

If it included all DLC it'd be great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol