DRAGONBALL THE MOVIE 2009

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So.... lets see...

Goku - Not a kid, and pretty buff
Bulma - hard ass... yea, they got that right, lol
Yamcha - wow... could they do any worse?
Roshi - yea, they did worse... bald guy with a white beard, now had hair and no beard... they got the shirt right, but jesus...
Mai - wtf? who's mai?
Piccolo - could they not do any CGI?

have these people even seen cartoon??

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FAIL... They need to rewatch db and check the characters again. At least theres no sign of half the show screaming/charging to be ssj.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ENDscape said:
FAIL... They need to rewatch db and check the characters again. At least theres no sign of half the show screaming/charging to be ssj.

You don't know that yet. It's not out, so you can't assume.
tongue.gif
It would be jokes though if they actually put in like 20 minutes of yelling. And there's no SSJ 'cause its the dragonbal series..
frown.gif
Or do they? I didn't watch all of the DB series.

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DB never went SSJ...

Goku was always a kid... He didn't grow up till DBZ...

They really need to watch the show... at least 1 episode...

Someone, please, who is making this, I know Fox, but who is the director/writer... I wanna send them each a DVD of the show...

And seriously, WTF is with it taking place in modern day? Wasn't DB in like a different era? I know it was earth, but come one...

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dragon Ball's era was pretty futuristic, and being an old fan of it, I played all the GBA games and I remember that the map of Earth was pretty different than today's, so DB prob was like several thousand years after continents drift and such
tongue.gif

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
exactly... the movie could take place tomorrow... not THOUSANDS of YEARS from now...

I swore I'd never boycott a movie... but first Indy Jones, now this... I swear to god, the MPAA is about to get gang raped... this is bull shit! Where the hell are the good movies!!

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me this is a man made fun thing this cant be real can it????? IF it is...............wow pathetic somebody needs to watch the show What the FUCK are they talking about a "prophecy" And who the hell is MAI and since when does Bulma use guns

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its official. Dragonball is dead. That trailer looked like a joke. It looks like something a twelve year old who thought he could make a movie would do.

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
are you kidding me ?

ARE YOU F*CKIN KIDDIN ME !?!?!

I really hope the trailer is just to piss people off, and then they show the real stuff afterwards.. but I guess its not likely. Its gonna be the shittiest movie ever, I almost feel sorry for Chow Yun Fat that he got dragged into such movie.. felt like he's wasted all those fame just for this one to bring him down low low loooow

zidane_genome

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Emperor Pilaf is a small, impish man who dreams of ruling the world. Though he proclaims himself an emperor, he actually only has a crown and a castle. Along with his two minions, Mai (マイ, Mai?), a woman that wears a trench coat, and Shu (シュウ, Shū?), a humanoid dog in a ninja outfit, he seeks out the Dragon Balls to wish for world domination. After obtaining the Dragon Balls once, he is foiled by Goku and his companions after another wish is granted just before he can speak his fully.

Mai is one of Emperor Pilaf's lackies...

WTF... I swear, if this movie comes out, I'm bombing my local theater...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: