DRAGONBALL THE MOVIE 2009

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG..They completely butchered one of the most awesome anime ever known to man. Since when the hell does Bulma have a gun? And who is this Mai? And Piccolo looks like an alien from Star Trek!

Edit: On another note, where is Goku's Kamehameha Wave?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any other movie based on something else that has been as badly butchered?

Serious question. I'd like to know.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devante said:
Is there any other movie based on something else that has been as badly butchered?

Serious question. I'd like to know.
I cant think any as bad as this. Not even Super Mario Bros was as bad as what this is shaping up to be.

gekiwolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The movie looks kinda cool...............if it weren't a DB movie. They just took the name and did whatever they wanted with it. If this is what it takes Im going to make a Gundam movie with cars instead of robots.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gekiwolf said:
The movie looks kinda cool...............if it weren't a DB movie. They just took the name and did whatever they wanted with it. If this is what it takes Im going to make a Gundam movie with cars instead of robots.
your kidding right? It looks HORRIBLE. No exceptions.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Goku was always a kid... He didn't grow up till DBZ...
Actually, he did grow up in DB, during the Martial Arts Tournament against Piccolo Jr.

But seriously, this isn't even close to DB. They have Mai, but not her partner Shuu? Or even Pilaf for that matter. On top of that, they weren't even in the King Piccolo Saga. And where the hell is Tien? So far, this movie is just a cluster of random crap.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You ask where Tien is?? They couldn't even get Roshi's look right! He's a BALD guy with a WHITE BEARD...

In the movie, he's got a full head of black hair, and NO FACIAL HAIR! How the hell do you think they are going to do his 3ed eye? They couldn't even give Piccolo green skin!

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless I didn't see somebody saying it but, not only is Goku not played but somebody that is asian he also 1. Goes to school now? 2. The actors playing Goku and Chi-Chi are both older than the actor playing Bulma(WTF?) 3. Unless the trailer is wrong too Master Roshi didn't even know what the Dragonballs were before Bulma and Goku

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The cast is horrid, the story is also probably a horribly screwed up version of the show(wtf? Goku going to school), oh wait, maybe the only similarity in this are the name of the show, character names and the fact that they have glowing orange balls(I don't even see stars), where's the flying, ridiculous hair and overpowered balls of chi?

And as zidane said, Kame Senning or Master Roshi or whatever is an OLD BALD GUY with a LONG BEARD, and ugh, don't get me started on Piccolo, he looks more like a Dreadlord from Warcraft 3 more than a Namekian.
dreadlord.gif

DreadLord-1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1