::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I started a translation of Dramatic Dungeon Sakura Taisen and I don't know any japanese and Google translate kinda sucks if someone is willing to help me translate the game please PM me.
grog.gif

Screenshots:
cvnskrka3786269tc7.png
cvnskrka3792805id3.png
cvnskrka3798483jo2.png

doom5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd PM DarthNemesis, the fellow working on the Soma Bringer Translation. He's got a great system for that translation. He has a program that dumps all of the text, by file, and is all located on a wikitable, which anyone can edit, and his program can import data from.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=78947

There's a decent amount of people on the forum that can do the translation, provided you can take care of the technical aspects of it.

Good luck, I'd love to see this take off!

Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doom5 said:
I'd PM DarthNemesis, the fellow working on the Soma Bringer Translation. He's got a great system for that translation. He has a program that dumps all of the text, by file, and is all located on a wikitable, which anyone can edit, and his program can import data from.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=78947

There's a decent amount of people on the forum that can do the translation, provided you can take care of the technical aspects of it.

Good luck, I'd love to see this take off!
Isn't that made specifically for Soma Bringer? I suppose he could make one for DDST if he wants but I don't see him taking his time out when he's already busy with Soma Bringer.

Also I made a thread already asking about it, here, you might want to get in touch with dominator if you already have a way to pull the text out.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
An open translation would be awesome.That's what i've been thinking.

Edit:I created a scribbleWiki page anyone can help translating now.
I'll start adding some new strings when the ones I posted are translated(Just to see if anyone is willing to help)
Here is the link to the site:Dramatic Dungeon Sakura Taisen Open translation

Edit 2:Someone translated the strings I posted.too bad he didn't reply...I'll start posting more then.

Cronorei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might it be better to start with the Menus?

Or perhaps make pages for the menus and story, and as Darth pointed out on the history page it would probably be better to have each line connected to a character.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As no one decided to take a look at this as yet, I kind of think some of the weapons are funny, such as brooms and funny looking shields. Hope someone decides to have a go would be so good.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been having a go at translating some of the simple things i.e. menus, items monsters and that but am not sure if this rom allows for more or less characters to be added to it mainly for the character names some are too small to fit in the spaces and the rom seems to mess up slightly if trying to add new letters.

Does anyone have any ideas or way round this problem.

Cheers

Also will trimming the rom help in anyway, I ask cos I know that seems to be working for the Soma bringer translation.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone translate the main menu other than multiplayer match, options and wireless mode.

I know one has to do with passwords and nicknames, and the last one is about returning to game but not sure on their translation fully.

Cheers

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could help out in some way but I know nothing about translating Japanese. All I can say is good luck. I hope the project goes well.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Narin said:
I wish I could help out in some way but I know nothing about translating Japanese. All I can say is good luck. I hope the project goes well.
Thanks ^^ Narin.
Here's a quick title menu translation.

screenshot:
tmscr1li9.png

topic to the patch here

If you really like this patch please register in my forums I will really appreciate it.Thank you ^^'

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That cant be right cause am sure the second option is for muliplayer mode cause when I visit the war room, you get asked who to take and what type of battle you want to undertake, I have been doing some work on it just I don't know if you can increase some words or not as yet.

I have not tried to trim the rom and then added extras, will get round to it am just completing the weapon and item descriptions at the moment, but it may need some work.

Also working on improving some of the item names due to the effects they have its just after a while you start to collect unusual bags and things a bit like the old dungeon crawlers on megadrive and master system dragon crystal and that.

I have just created an Ips patch of what I have done so far this includes most of the menus and items some item descriptions and techniques, most of the character info and demon info.

Let me know where the best place is to upload it for looking over, just got the rest of the option selctions to do and descriptions.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
File uploaded
http://mihd.net/ltq80db

I will be working on this every day and at the moment I am in the process of altering some of the item names to make them sound more familiar.

If you can figure out how to add any characters let me know and we can speed this prject up.

Hope you like the parts I have done although I need to tidy it up somewhat.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Either the file I downloaded was corrupt or your patch is not working I got a couple of errors when I tried the game with your patch.Can you upload some screenshots,I really want to see what you've translated so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxCU5X7eB4