ROM Hack Dramatic Dungeon Sakura Taisen

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have tried to trim the rom and then add any additional characters that just stops the rom from working altogether, if you can think of any ideas in the meantime let me know.

Not heard as to whether the patch worked this time, like I said its sort of a first time projected looked at the Soma Bringer a while ago.

raffo89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
uhm, i bring this topic on again because i was interested in the patches mentioned.

the problem is that all of the files above are down.

anyone who has them or can post a better translation?

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I asked, A long time ago and they couldtn't find any. The good news is I have been slowly doing a partial translation, And could pass you a patch for that. Its nowhere any good as something Noitora could do so don't expect much...

P.m me if you are interested.

partial menu, (weapons - incomplete, seals, food, incomplete specials just 1 missing, rings, bullets, bags, incomplete skills) - no desciptions yet
Theres enough done you can save. If you don't mind not knowing what they are saying, its almost playable (I haven't messed with pointers yet and don't plan too unless I really have too)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you want a patch of what I've got so far here http://rapidshare.com/files/408452046/july...atchddst.xdelta Edit: sorry link down pm me if you need it... I'll get the latest of what I have got done up

use xdelta and name it 2157 - Dramatic Dungeon Sakura Taisen (J)(Caravan)
weapons, seals, food, bullets, bags and most of the menu are done. Only a few descriptions are done, none of the inventions are done, no script and no wifi menu. roughly done just to get the items.

【Disclaimer】As this is a commercial product this game belongs to the copyright holder and or the original maker of said game. The english translated patch, any information contianed in this thread or with the patch is only for research study purposes. Organization(s) or individual(s) may not use this product, patch or the information discussed for commercial purposes in any form. I will not bear any responsibility for the consequences arising from other(s) use.

DanF92

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I need the translation patch. Is there anyone had patch file? Please tell me... it's hard to finding it now
I asked, A long time ago and they couldtn't find any. The good news is I have been slowly doing a partial translation, And could pass you a patch for that. Its nowhere any good as something Noitora could do so don't expect much...

P.m me if you are interested.

partial menu, (weapons - incomplete, seals, food, incomplete specials just 1 missing, rings, bullets, bags, incomplete skills) - no desciptions yet
Theres enough done you can save. If you don't mind not knowing what they are saying, its almost playable (I haven't messed with pointers yet and don't plan too unless I really have too)
Hi Rastsan.. can you give me the patch please? Thanks a lot

BOBdotEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will upload some screenshots and an earlier version of the game I made as, its not working on my emulator at the moment due to last minute changes but works fine on my r4.

http://mihd.net/1slnhyu = ips patch

http://mihd.net/ye8dlk3 = screenshot

Going to back and see what I changed to make it stop working
If you want a patch of what I've got so far here http://rapidshare.com/files/408452046/july...atchddst.xdelta Edit: sorry link down pm me if you need it... I'll get the latest of what I have got done up

use xdelta and name it 2157 - Dramatic Dungeon Sakura Taisen (J)(Caravan)
weapons, seals, food, bullets, bags and most of the menu are done. Only a few descriptions are done, none of the inventions are done, no script and no wifi menu. roughly done just to get the items.

【Disclaimer】As this is a commercial product this game belongs to the copyright holder and or the original maker of said game. The english translated patch, any information contianed in this thread or with the patch is only for research study purposes. Organization(s) or individual(s) may not use this product, patch or the information discussed for commercial purposes in any form. I will not bear any responsibility for the consequences arising from other(s) use.
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any of these patch files?

Web archive does not seem to have this page.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus