DS#0010: Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends (J)

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP

ROM NumberÂ

Full NameÂ

Nintendogs - Chihuahua & Friends

RegionÂ

Japan

LanguagesÂ

Japanese

Release GroupÂ

GST

ROM SizeÂ

256Mbit

Save TypeÂ

EEPROM 2 Mbit

GenreÂ

Simulation

FilenameÂ

gst-nv1j.zip

View NFO
Â

Click here

Information:

Nintendogs! Beware, this game requires 2 mbits of save space, don't use a cartridge with a different save size or all the data will be lost and the game still won't be playable.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
wohoo Nintendogs! If i'm correct: there aren't any 2mbit savetype games yet....
frown.gif

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
so unless we find a way to save the games on the gba cart (neoflash users) we can't play this at least save this I mean.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah thats possible... weaponx thats really smart. You can simply put it on sleep mode and make sure your battery doesn't die.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there won't be something like a save fix, the game really NEEDS 2Mbit of game space

but at least the original game finally has plenty of space for other DS savegames...most games need 64k at the moment, so this game can store like 32 savegames

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Remember, that its only version 1! So maybe they'll release a version 2 with save fixed! So dont give up the hope!

Actually when they refer to version 1, I think they're just talking about the Shiba & Friends version since this is just one of 3 versions of the game (the other two being Miniature Dachshund & Friends and Chihuahua & Friends).

I doubt there will be a patch to make the game save on other 64kbit NDS carts, more likely we'll eventually see a patch to direct the saves to the GBA flash cart.

smile.gif

DarkKiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I trough that there only was 1 Nintendogs game... Oh well.
I'll like to see a patch to redirect the saves to a gba flash card!
That would be cool!

~DarkKiller~

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm could the action replay duo or whatever its called save it?? or is the save to big for even that lol
Well the Action Replay Duo only backups and writes saves from NDS carts; you can't save directly to the ARD.

I dunno how large each save bank is mind you... 64scener.com have been promising a review for ages, but hey if we bug shaun enough prehaps he'll get one to review
wink.gif
(BTW Play.com sell these babies for only £17.99 delivered).

smile.gif

moribund112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
this is a GREAT game. I preordered it before release and I've been loving it ever since. The Shiba is a beautiful and smart dog. I was surprised when this was announced ages ago as our household has no less than 8 Shibas!
wacko.gif
We started out with two after our time in Toyama, then that suddenly became six, and then two more...craziness I tell you!
If you simply can't get enough of Shibas this is a fun game, and your wife/gf will love it, giving you more excuses to play games, since she's playing them now too!
cool.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just curious how well does this sim pan out, is it more like a harvest moon enviroment where you feed your dog, walk your dog, wash, ect on a routine just to keep him happy or are there elements in which you can watch your dog progress and become a unique idenity? For example do they gain weight, can you have a lazy, fat, farting dog? Can you have an obident dog that fetches you vertual beers from the fridge? Can you be mean and keep him in a cage on a strict diet of Red meat turning him into a ferocious watch dog? If this was done by Will Wright I'd expect the second choice but since it's done by N I am assuming its more of the first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far