DS #0908: Theme Park DS (Japan)

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
This game was is and will be off the chain! Can't wait for a multi language version!

It is already multi language, you would know if you paid attention
lecture.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
awwww man like i didn't have enough games to play already dang i'v still not beaten Solar knights, wario master of disguise, rayman raving rabbids, dino turnament or yu-gi-oh spirite caller

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
PC to handheld ports? Not bad, considering I played Theme Park for DOS. I ran Sim City 2000 and Sim Tower in Windows 3.11 too, I was surprised to see a GBA version of both.

Anyway... What IS the difference this time? The first Theme Park was on DOS, Genesis, SNES, 3DO, Jaguar (I think), Playstation, Saturn (I think), among others I've probably forgotten.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMG THis is addictive. I hate sim games, but I've been loving this... for 4 hours straight!
I just bought a whole load of land from the UK and have a huge, but popular, park! This is soooo frigging awesome!

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I probably would never have tried this if there weren't so many positive impressions in this thread. Now I'm loving it. Fits the DS perfectly. Thanks.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PC to handheld ports? Not bad, considering I played Theme Park for DOS. I ran Sim City 2000 and Sim Tower in Windows 3.11 too, I was surprised to see a GBA version of both.

Anyway... What IS the difference this time? The first Theme Park was on DOS, Genesis, SNES, 3DO, Jaguar (I think), Playstation, Saturn (I think), among others I've probably forgotten.
Well its not like the SNES or Megadrive/Genesis version but its basically the PC one with touch screen control and you can link up with other DS's, though not tried that out or even looked into it as I'm too busy putting too much salt on my chips so that people will buy more drinks
wub.gif

bhamophet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is the first time i played theme park ds and i could say its a nice one. but my visitors is tired of walking!!!!TIRED!!! and wad? no chairs or bench to buy for them?

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
"Japanese, English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español"

Last time I remember a Japanese game with that amount of option was the GBA Sonic games and they don't require much reading in the first place.

Last time I remember a Japanese game with that amount of option was the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters World Championship 2007 (#904, Theme Park is #908
tongue.gif
) and that was earlier today... lol

scoozer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nice Game!

Sorry to say that but where are:

»0909 - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney : Justice For All (EUR) (256Mbit) (FireX)«