DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

troa11

Older Than You
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have started a FAQ over in the NDS help forum for this game to help those of us who can't read a lick of Japanese stand a chance. Please check it out and submit your own questions and or answers.

Zelda PH FAQ

kitehimuro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Ok. Well I can't get onto the ship. The guy says something that I don't understand. When I try to go to the north part of the island, the fairy says something and doesn't let me go. I think I've talked to everyone...

SPOILER ALERT

If you have the sword (which you should, otherwise you couldn't get to your ship), you should be able to enter the dungeon at the topmost part of the island (It looks like stone gate on the map). There you have to save the guy who will drive your ship, then off you go to island number two (hint: scratch scratch)

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well you see, I do have the sword. And I also bought the shield, cause for a sec I thought I needed it. I'm off the left side of the island. I'm on the right side of the bridge now. However, Navi (the fairy) won't allow me to go to the north part of the right side of the island, nor can I get onto the ship. What am I doing wrong?

tisti

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Well you see, I do have the sword. And I also bought the shield, cause for a sec I thought I needed it. I'm off the left side of the island. I'm on the right side of the bridge now. However, Navi (the fairy) won't allow me to go to the north part of the right side of the island, nor can I get onto the ship. What am I doing wrong?

Try talking to everyone again (you did go to the bar right?) and then speak to the guy next to the boat. Then go north.
tongue.gif

Chief_Second

Trophies
XP
Country
the annoying thing about this game is when moving the little guy with the sylus my hand covers the screen and i can't see much!!!!

i'd prefer top screen sprite with bottom screen control - like metroid

0Faceless0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me why is itsn't working on my Supercard Lite.

I have the latest firmware: 1.81
I have the latest software: 2.60

I have the latest Dat files, taken from the GBAtemp main page.
I have patched the rom with only Patch Access enabled, and I am using the .sav file included in the archive you can download on the front page.

I do not get white screens.
I get (Nintendo) on the top screen, and "All Rights, including..." on the bottom screen.

This is all I ever see, and I have pressed every button and punched the touch screen in a vane attempt to get it to work.

Help.

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
to the guy with the sc-lite with problems.. don't turn off 'faster gameplay'.. you cripple the speed of memory card if you do

try..
restart off
trim on
faster gameplay on
dma off
patch cartridge access on/high
everything else off

also note that the 0575.sav file should go in the ' saver folder' where the client is installed... the patcher client will then produce the correct size 512k (for sc-slot2) by itself for zelda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok - I'm at the fire(?) dungeon, and right after that place with a crapload of trapdoors, there's four switches, which I'm assuming have to be hit in order? What's the order and/or what do I do?
edit: Never mind - I'm an idiot, I figured it out =P

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally turned this off to play Transformers (which is a bit meh) and all I can think of is this game. Its addictive. Defeated the first boss and so far I have fount no problems with this game apart from not understanding it.

Controls are perfect and I don't have a problem seeing Link and the actin at all with a regular stylus. Looks really nice, would've preferred a Four Swords Adventure look but I like the style anyway. Sound is just as good as Windwaker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, the florida version of walter white +1