DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, how far is everyone so far? I'm at:
After the first dungeon, I went back to that weird temple and did a maze thing and got another part of the sea map. Heading....Somewhere right now. I also pimped my boat with a palm tree.

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, how far is everyone so far? I'm at:
After the first dungeon, I went back to that weird temple and did a maze thing and got another part of the sea map. Heading....Somewhere right now. I also pimped my boat with a palm tree.

where did you get the palm tree from, also, have you found yourself stuck in the fog, or have you got past it, also do you have the spade... i do
wink.gif

I'm stuck and i cant see anything to do
frown.gif

0Faceless0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have any idea why my game is freezing at the copyright screen?

This is really puzzling me and has never happened before with any other game. I have taken all the steps listed in this thread that are apparently working for other people.

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you get the palm tree from, also, have you found yourself stuck in the fog, or have you got past it, also do you have the spade... i do
wink.gif

I'm stuck and i cant see anything to do
frown.gif

I got the palm tree from the boat shop that was previously closed (On the main island). It was in a chest.
I also just got a

CANNONBALL LAUNCHER! From that island between the first dungeon and the main island. Where did you get the spade? Also, I just found the fog, chasing a ghost pirate ship right now.

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got a metal wheel from that chest, and i got the spade from one of the islands on the other side of the rocks, use the cannon on the brown rocks to make a path, to get the spade you need to talk to the guy in the house next to the woman, who wont let you go into a cave, keep talking to him until he repeats himself, answer the top answer for all of his questions, (i think) and occasionally go talk to the woman outside, if this doesn't work, you might need to follow the ghost ship and get lost first.....

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a metal wheel from that chest, and i got the spade from one of the islands on the other side of the rocks, use the cannon on the brown rocks to make a path, to get the spade you need to talk to the guy in the house next to the woman, who wont let you go into a cave, keep talking to him until he repeats himself, answer the top answer for all of his questions, (i think) and occasionally go talk to the woman outside, if this doesn't work, you might need to follow the ghost ship and get lost first.....
Thanks.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

So has anyone figured out what to do after you have the spade?

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
R4 Save file, anyone? Upload? Come on? Please?
I wanna test out my theory ...
You just have to turn of the DS for a itty bitty 5 or less minutes.

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

So has anyone figured out what to do after you have the spade?
USE IT ON THE GUY FACE DOWN IN THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! final i can get further in the game!!!

0Faceless0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have now tried every combination of options when patching the rom for my SCLite. I have overwritten the saver folder in the SC directory with the one in the archive on the main page. I have the latest firmware, I have the latest software, and I have run out of patience!

Is there nobody out there who can help?
I downloaded this game 10 hours ago!

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USE IT ON THE GUY FACE DOWN IN THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! final i can get further in the game!!!

I had already woken him up before I had the spade by talking to him or chucking barrels at him or something lol. He says something different now I have the spade but it'd no indication of where I need to go or what I need to do now...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Scratch n sniff