DS #1158: Zelda no Densetsu: Mugen no Sunadokei

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
im SO inlove with this game... and the fact that in the EZ5 flashcarts it doesnt need anything special to work, im more than pleased
wink.gif
... cant wait for the english version to come out.

0Faceless0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Zhark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn! this game is here and I haven't finished Zelda: The twilight princess on Wii yet!!!
blink.gif

Life's too short, too many games
unsure.gif

kinya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey i am stuck at the very beginning, after talking to the old man what should i do? how to i get my sword?

0Faceless0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even though I'll probably be ignored again, could somebody please upload a working .sav file for Supercard Lite?

Failing that, could somebody tell me if I did anything wrong when patching the rom:

First step was to update the software to v2.6, and the firmware to v1.81.
Following that, I download the archive on the main page, and extracted its contents into the SC directory on my PC.

Then I patched the rom with the following settings:

Fast play: on
Patch cartridge: on @high
Everything else off.

I have tried it with rom trimming on and restart enabled too.
I have also tried it with all the various possible combinations of the above.
In every case the game freezes at the copyright screen before I see any menus or anything.

Please help!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I started playing.. got the sword.. then I realised that is best to wait for an english release.. lots of text.. and some puzzles right in the beginning! Never seen a Zelda like this.. looking forward for the EUR release
biggrin.gif

aside from that.. the graphics are great, the gameplay is perfect!

astromantic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know how to make a spoiler box so i'll speak in semi code and if you can helo me you'll know what i'm talking about.
I'm in the place with the time limit for the second time after finishing the second dungeon. I got up to the part with the six stone tablets and the door in the center that you can write on. Can someone please tell me what i have to write because what i think i have to is not working. Thanks a bunch in advance.

stuneseht

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to make a spoiler box so i'll speak in semi code and if you can helo me you'll know what i'm talking about.
I'm in the place with the time limit for the second time after finishing the second dungeon. I got up to the part with the six stone tablets and the door in the center that you can write on. Can someone please tell me what i have to write because what i think i have to is not working. Thanks a bunch in advance

tip:
Draw a hour glass, starting with the upper left corner. When you get inside, remember to close your ds when you have both matching maps in display.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.