Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DBMONK said:
TheStump said:
Sp33der said:
Wonder if it will get a United States/European date, cause it seems very promising :]

FIXED!
rolleyes.gif

FIXED...... how? is there a code for it or something????
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know, this game looks awesome!!!!

Um...I think you're misunderstanding....

Someone want to explain? I'm horrible at explaining things.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: Beaten to it by SeraphisCain. xD;
Nonetheless, it's nice to have another new RPG for the DS. I love the artwork on the cover.

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
SeraphisCain said:
DBMONK said:
TheStump said:
Sp33der said:
Wonder if it will get a United States/European date, cause it seems very promising :]

FIXED!
rolleyes.gif

i meant for the action reply thingy, like on chrono trigger where there was a english language hidden in there.
moogle.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
DBMONK said:
i meant for the action reply thingy, like on chrono trigger where there was a english language hidden in there.
moogle.gif

There's a SLIGHT possibility that there's English text in the game, but that'd probably require loading the ROM and seeing if it loads in English, or opening the ROM and taking a look through the text files.
And I think you might have it a LITTLE bit mixed up... If you meant the Action Replay code that was released for Chrono Trigger, that wasn't for playing the game in English text, that code was to bypass the secuirty checks in the ROM. ^^

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just watched a trailer, the graphics are sweet.
It showed just a few battle scenes, but it looked like a good game!

Is this game so popular that 55 users are reading it? xD

DBMONK

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
sonicrax said:
DBMONK said:
moogle.gif

There's a SLIGHT possibility that there's English text in the game, but that'd probably require loading the ROM and seeing if it loads in English, or opening the ROM and taking a look through the text files.
And I think you might have it a LITTLE bit mixed up... If you meant the Action Replay code that was released for Chrono Trigger, that wasn't for playing the game in English text, that code was to bypass the secuirty checks in the ROM. ^^

okie dokie, thanks a lot for clearing that up for me.
its a shame as it does look really good, but thanks anyways

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
referencer said:
Mazensa said:
Rieko Kodama "the First Lady of RPGs" (the producer of the best RPG or game ever Skies Of Arcadia she also made Phantasy Star 1,2,4) supervised this game
Ah, thank you. I can now ignore this game without feeling any remorse that I might've missed something good.

Fail. Oh well, not my problem.
sleep.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
Will definitely get this.
Looks like Dragon Quest(how they move around o.O) for some reason...
Thanks for posting the trailer. It looks like a pretty good RPG with quite a few options for character customization. Not crazy about the battle animations, but at least there's something. And serpentine walking has always bothered me. Not sure why.

Party setup seemed to be pretty menu-intensive. Might have to wait and hope this gets imported.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
SeraphisCain said:
DBMONK said:
TheStump said:
Sp33der said:
FIXED!
rolleyes.gif

I'll explain. They're just being forum-trolling dickweeds by expanding out abbreviations of the names of countries for no goddamn reason.
Happy to be of service.

QUOTE(referencer @ Mar 3 2009, 10:48 AM)
Ah, thank you. I can now ignore this game without feeling any remorse that I might've missed something good.
Name-dropping is irrelevant. You should ignore it because it's not in a readable language. Treasures of the Rudra and Final Fantasy V were a long, long time ago...

RevLTD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still on the early part of the game, this game is pretty sick. Character design, music, and just the beginning(where i am still picking party members) It's just cool. Better hope it gets some ENG translation or a US/EUR date.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
RevLTD said:
I'm still on the early part of the game, this game is pretty sick. Character design, music, and just the beginning(where i am still picking party members) It's just cool. Better hope it gets some ENG translation or a US/EUR date.
Sick as in radical, or sick as in grody?

RevLTD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sick as in very nice/smooth. I'm sure it's a totally a million percent better if you can understand it, so you know where to go and the story. I love just the overall design of how it is, even if I can't understand or have ANY clue of what a word of it is.

edit/note: In the start when you pick youre character class(fighter, mage, healer, etc) you have 4 choices for each except princess. 2 male, 2 female. Princess has 4 female. Hitting R goes to English Characters, R again symbols. You need to talk to the woman at the counter and choose the top option to make 4 characters. You can then click the third option, and move them to were you wish in battle (forward, backward, middle) then you will have them follow you in youre party.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GreenBanana said:
I'll explain. They're just being forum-trolling dickweeds by expanding out abbreviations of the names of countries for no goddamn reason.
Happy to be of service.

Jap is not a proper abbreviation for Japan or Japanese. There are Japanese people in the forum. One of the "forum-trolling dickweeds" is just being considerate.
Being politically correct seems to be a big thing down there, but you have a problem with calling Japanese people politically correctly? What's that, human rights moving backwards?

Back on topic,

Character customization + skill customization = profit!
I'll definitely check this out. I don't expect much from the story; 80% of the world is under Dragon control, you want to kill all the happily peacefully living dragons off and selfishly claim the world to yourselves. Sounds like a cliche fantasy plot with a minimal twist (Dragons instead of demons).
Although the trailer claims the battle's got high tempo, I don't think it's fast enough if you plan on grinding a lot.

RevLTD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got disassembled files(from ndstool and stuff). Don't know whats in what. Just so you know, the skill menu is one hell of a customization. So much can customize. I know NO japanese so I can't translate it.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so many great rpgs that shall never be played by not japanese speaking ppl ...

hope at least this one gets a translation, it looks very promissing.

P.S. that pic with the GB Mono like looking screens is very interesting ! if this is no joke and there was no GB Mono version of this game already its really nice that they included something like this in the game ! younger ppl might think this sucks bad but i believe everyone who still remembers their old gameboy mono could love this
biggrin.gif

i still remember getting my first gameboy when i was 3 playing tetris several hours a day XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXVXw5ELqA&pp=ygUYTW9yZSBpbnNhbmUgOTBzIGdhbWUgYWRz