Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
fertjuh said:
Eon-Rider said:
The game does indeed freeze on Route 30. For me, it was after receiving the call from Professor Elm. I'll upload a video now.
Freezes are random, it happend 3times, two times on Route 30 and once in the starting town, but it isn't always
Ah, I'll continue playing then. Thanks for the info. =)

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Skyline969 said:
Stupid question - does this one have an English language option? If not, then it's useless to me as I don't read Japanese.
tongue.gif
all you need is to have played the original one

the freeze is random isn it

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some people claim the game freezes after leaving New Bark, others claim after a level up.

I managed to get through three battles and a level up, it wasn't until I accessed my items that the game froze with music playing.
I attempted a soft-reset but it just freezes further, it attempts to reset but can't. (Music just stops)

My thoughts? Seems to be the anti-piracy measure after all. That or it's some sort of software problem.

Eh, I was planning to buy it anyway.
smile.gif

fertjuh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Beated the first gym
smile.gif
Got freezed like 6times but I save evry 2 minutes or so, so it wasn't a big deal.
Patch would be nice though

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I`ll go with the gold-version, like I did back then, when ther original was released. This game was great and I always thought, that it was the ultimate Pokemon-expirience!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)