DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this is piracy protected. Not surprised.

Using an EDGE on latest firmware. It doesn't freeze, but it doesn't let me select a spot to save the save file at.

Taijo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well this isnt going to be a healthy day for gbatemp. Especially with scribblenauts incoming, and if it has piracy protection aswell... i predict some downtime
unsure.gif

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too many games. nothing for 2 months then BAM!! every good game. meh my source is slow. oh well more time for a patch/code, and muramasa.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found it. It's at *insert downloading site here*
I found it at a site I use to get Wii ISOs. It has pretty much everything.
I couldn't find it anysite else though.

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It appears to be working fine on no$gba. I can start games, save and load with no problems.
However, oh god the speed. The maximum it gets is 55%.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
too many games. nothing for 2 months then BAM!! every good game. meh my source is slow. oh well more time for a patch/code, and muramasa.
yeah. that was the summer drought. fall always seems to get good games coming in. i HOPE next summer wont have a drought

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm this works on a flashcart at all? We get stuck at game select screen with Acekard. My friend has my CycloDS so I can't test that. I have been messing with the rom for a while now, using DS lazy, I found a patched version of the Japanese version of the game, tried swapping out different things, tried ARM 7 and 9 tried the Japanese patches both versions and nothing works. I know its not likely but I thought it was worth a try.

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As others are saying, it disables all button registrations (Including the Touch Screen), on the Save File Select Screen. It's happening with a lot of flash cards, including my R4DS 1.18 Firmware.
Hopefully a patch/cheat will be released soon to by pass this. It looks good. If I like it, I'll buy it as well as Scribblenauts. 9.5 on IGN, nice.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normmatt said:
Its been fixed on my latest build of AKAIO which isnt public and wont be for some time.
You don't want people to annoy you to release it, now you nag us about your non-public build. No offense, but GTFO

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohmy.gif
found a quicker download at the slowest updating ROM site I know. The quick updating/quick downloading site I always use doesn't have it yet
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea