Country
lol i guess i missed the whole PS0 rush since i just got internet now
I wanted to be apart of the rush ;_;

Well anyways im back to GBatemp and ima try this game

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
can someone explain to me what the different online modes are please?

i see play alone mode.. but why would you want to play alone on wifi? does this mean anyone can join you at anytime?

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
AFAIK Online single is harder than Story Mode and have better exp/drop.
smile.gif

Troten

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
aarondammit said:
Yeah Veteran's Day. You know people that fight real wars, risk their lives, spend hours in heat away from their families just so we can sit here and have our major concern be about a video game to come out that we don't intend to pay for so we can spend hours contributing nothing to those that have sacrificed themselves to give us these rights.

Celebrate it pfff of course not, sit there and play your games, you are entitled to it as a human being after all. All the countries without our vets that died for them are doing it after all.

(extreme bitter sarcasm at poster who didn't even know the holiday it was, and most willing to be booted if it it was overtly harsh)

Well, in all honesty, most of your veterans went out there to die and stay in the heat and so on, to defend your country's interests and not your rights. I could probably name 5 or more wars that the US of A have been in that had nothing to do with them. But that's a whole different story. My point is that you don't have to come in here and act all self righteous because people wanna play games. It's their right and you're here commenting on them instead of celebrating with your veterans. [/OFFTOPIC]

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So if I got connection problems for this game, it's not because of my router settings but because it was a bad dump?

The patch should fix that?

PS: iPikachu, it's because that in free mode, you can see if your friends are online.

Festung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think this Problem has been posted yet.
To come straight to the point: I don't find anything but green boxes (mates, fluids, atomizers, etc...)
and sometimes blue boxes (armors, frames, shields, slots) in the Treasure Boxes (the ones you get after defeating all enemies).
When it first happened I thought well np maybe the droprates were reduced in the US version but after I finished the story on Normal (Not having found anything but 4 Photon Drops and those also only from gold boxes) and played Hard without finding anything I thought what the...!?

I got a Ds Supercardone and got the JP version of PS0 on it which worked without any problems.
I tried a few roms yet including the Bahamut one without having success in this point.
If anyone got the same problem or knows how to fix it please tell me.

Thanks.

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*to supercard slot 2 owners*

I have found a workaround for the bug with where the menu icons turn into black bars

memorize how to get to the join/host a party

once you enter that area back out and now all icons are readable

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I can't seem to finish the first quest. I am playing as human and I did everything on first quest. I beat all monster, collected every treasure and visited every area. And no boss is showing up. I'm playing on No$gba. Do I need a patch or something? I've seen a couple here but they were for flashcarts mostly.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
Did anybody finish the first quest so far?
Heh no, this game has a way too steep of a learning curve. I was told to keep restarting the mission and grind to level 10 before trying to beat the Dragon.

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know what the lock/unlock option does for people on your friends list?

gives you this option in your friends roster by hitting X i believe

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the problem with the *UNPATCHED* Xeno Rom?
How come the unpatched one seems to work perfectly on an ak2i ?

I even did a 4 player wfc game...
(um, nvm, got the patch and read the info...seems like it's not needed for most carts...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.