DS #4411: Phantasy Star à (USA)

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
I just got it, tested it out on my Emulator, works fine, reloaded a few times seems peachy. Havent had a chance to Test it on my R4 card yet seeing as its still not here, (Damn the royal mail and there postage strikes)

Anyone here playing it on a R4 card? Any issues?

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A MAG I have transferred from the jap version was cancelled.
And is dissapeared even from my item archive from the jap version, like it was never there.
It was the best looking MAG, the radam.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waynes1987 said:
I just got it, tested it out on my Emulator, works fine, reloaded a few times seems peachy. Havent had a chance to Test it on my R4 card yet seeing as its still not here, (Damn the royal mail and there postage strikes)

i tried the game on no$gba 2.6a and it got an error on a cutscene video after making a character.

and i doubt it'll work on the r4.

rubberchickenmx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waynes1987 said:

No issues, sir.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
basher11 said:
Waynes1987 said:

i tried the game on no$gba 2.6a and it got an error on a cutscene video after making a character.

and i doubt it'll work on the r4.

Ah That sucks ill have to wait and see,
im using DeSmuME 0.9.4
Works fine on that.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waynes1987 said:
You'll have to be more specific. There are precisely ten million types of counterfeit R4 with their own firmwares. Exactly which type of fake R4 have you ordered?

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Waynes1987 said:

Playing it on my R4 with YSMenu and no problems so far, saved and reloaded fine.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna test this game out on my r4. [real or fake i have no idea]

ill come back with the results

edit: they dumped another PS zero rom and replaced the other one, so im testing out that one.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:
You'll have to be more specific. There are precisely ten million types of counterfeit R4 with their own firmwares. Exactly which type of fake R4 have you ordered?
There are reals ones too you know... Most people just have a bad dump.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:

in all honesty i just picked the first thing i came across, "R4II SDHC Cartridge" guess i wont know if its fake till it gets here tho .

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Waynes1987 said:
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:

in all honesty i just picked the first thing i came across, "R4II SDHC Cartridge" guess i wont know if its fake till it gets here tho .

You bought a fake. :/
Waiting on a fix for my M3 Real. Hopefully it will be out tonight, if it's as simple as Infinity stated.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have one question. Have the translation team's programmers ever seen the letter M before? 'cause the ones here kinda suck. Hardly a game breaking matter, it's just something I've noticed. The first arch of the m isn't even there, it's all crushed together. Such a minor flaw I'll just ignore it from now on though.

Well, anyway this seems to be working, dodgy looking M's, missing data, random file size and all. So I'm outta here until Band Hero and Harvest Moon show up. Thankfully I have my PSP's browser set to my rom site of choice, so I just need to take it off sleep mode and click refresh every now and then until the games show up. Saves keeping the laptop on all night. Plus it means I can play this in my room and thus don't have to put up with the sights and sounds of my old man trying to figure out the controls for Resistance 2. He really does suck at video games...

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waynes1987 said:
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:

thats a fake. lol.

Shromz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it!
yaynds.gif

I think this one does not have any AP

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
basher11 said:
Waynes1987 said:
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:

thats a fake. lol.
True, but that doesn't mean games won't work so don't poo your pants just yet. I only asked which type as game compatibility has been known to vary between different 'versions'.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I do have one question. Have the translation team's programmers ever seen the letter M before? 'cause the ones here kinda suck. Hardly a game breaking matter, it's just something I've noticed. The first arch of the m isn't even there, it's all crushed together. Such a minor flaw I'll just ignore it from now on though.

Well, anyway this seems to be working, dodgy looking M's, missing data, random file size and all. So I'm outta here until Band Hero and Harvest Moon show up. Thankfully I have my PSP's browser set to my rom site of choice, so I just need to take it off sleep mode and click refresh every now and then until the games show up. Saves keeping the laptop on all night. Plus it means I can play this in my room and thus don't have to put up with the sights and sounds of my old man trying to figure out the controls for Resistance 2. He really does suck at video games...
the "propered" version is up if you wanna try it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...