DS #4411: Phantasy Star à (USA)

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Cant find this game anywhere on the net,so im sure its kinda rare,3 rom sites,google,and torrent. What ever,I will wait.

"Rare"? A ROM file? Oooook.
blink.gif

Give it a half hour to an hour and it won't be so....."rare".

--

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) The file I've just spent the best part of a half hour downloading? Password protected. Thankfully I took a wild shot at the password and by some miracle it worked. Only for me to find NO .NDS FILE. a bunch of random crap and some files that look like they might once have been the game, but I don't know how to put them back together, nor do I see a reason to when the actual .nds file will show up on my usual download site in an hour or so anyway.

2) Apparantly this has some new AP so even when it does show up I can't play it. Although this seems odd. I tried the Japanese version a while back and I have no recollection of any AP. And I'm pretty certain it was the clean rom. Maybe it's the kind of AP my Cyclo gets around by itself. Hope so. Especially since Harvest Moon and Band Hero are both delayed so I can't kill off a few hours with those while I wait for this. Hopefully Modern Warfare Mobilized will hold my attention until either they show up or this is confirmed working fully on Cyclo f/w 1.56b3.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
Hate to break it to everyone, but there is indeed anti-piracy on this release. White-screens after the opening cutscene and conversation. Using the old AP fix for the Japanese release doesn't work either. So, guess we have to wait.

According to inf, there is no protection. he even made note of that in the nfo.

If you're having problems it's your card's fault. I grabbed the game a few minutes after it was dumped and started playing no problem.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it just a few second ago

i wish i could tell where i got it but cant it against the rule and the law ( the law part is a joke) lol
moogle.gif

Kamora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SeraphisCain said:
Even more bad news. The second time you start the game, it whitescreens. Looks like the AP on this one is pretty heavy.

confirming this, same issue on my m3 real with sakura.
i don't think it's the card though, tbh.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sephi said:
SeraphisCain said:
Hate to break it to everyone, but there is indeed anti-piracy on this release. White-screens after the opening cutscene and conversation. Using the old AP fix for the Japanese release doesn't work either. So, guess we have to wait.

If you're having problems it's your card's fault. I grabbed the game a few minutes after it was dumped and started playing no problem.

Yes, but see, "no anti-piracy" would indicate that it works on all cards, not "no anti-piracy for SOME cards".

This is definite anti-piracy here. White screen after the first conversation, then another white screen when you restart the game and try to load it again. And I'm not the only one having this problem either.

maxmouse2008

Trophies
Website
www.neshq.com
XP
Country
United States
SeraphisCain said:
Even more bad news. The second time you start the game, it whitescreens. Looks like the AP on this one is pretty heavy.

what card are you using?

working fine so far (played about 5 minutes then shut DS off and restarted)

CycloDS 1.56b3

Posts merged

QUOTE(SeraphisCain @ Nov 11 2009, 01:43 PM) Even more bad news. The second time you start the game, it whitescreens. Looks like the AP on this one is pretty heavy.

what card are you using?

working fine so far (played about 5 minutes then shut DS off and restarted)

CycloDS 1.56b3

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
God I wish people wouldn't cry anti piracy all the time just because they can't get some shit to work, that's probably what slows GBAtemp down the most.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SeraphisCain said:
Sephi said:
SeraphisCain said:

Yes, but see, "no anti-piracy" would indicate that it works on all cards, not "no anti-piracy for SOME cards".

This is definite anti-piracy here. White screen after the first conversation, then another white screen when you restart the game and try to load it again. And I'm not the only one having this problem either.
Yeah I get the same on my M3 Real, gonna try a different download.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
God I wish people wouldn't cry anti piracy all the time just because they can't get some shit to work, that's probably what slows GBAtemp down the most.

Then what do you presume is the problem for M3 users then? The Japanese release worked on M3's after Narin's patch. The unpatched US release doesn't work on M3's. Therefore logic dictates that there's something in the game that is preventing it from working on the M3. Now either this is some random line of code Sega changed from the Japanese release, or it's anti-piracy. Which sounds more likely to you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He put it down when the 3ds came out