DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hadrian said:
Can we keep on topic and cut the crap please? Its already been established that there is AP so lets leave that topic until its been fixed.

Pretty sure that most of you wouldn't want to sift through lots of pages of the same comments.

close it than until a FIX
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
Hadrian said:
Can we keep on topic and cut the crap please? Its already been established that there is AP so lets leave that topic until its been fixed.

Pretty sure that most of you wouldn't want to sift through lots of pages of the same comments.

Yes I agree, discussion is better left for places other than internet message boards

I hate to see this thread cluttered so much that we'll have to close the thread like we did with others.

zakin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing it right now, so far with YSmenu on an R4 clone it has booted and started a new save file. I'll report if I can actually save or if it freezes. Note on the original R4's firmware the game wouldn't boot.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
zakin said:
I am playing it right now, so far with YSmenu on an R4 clone it has booted and started a new save file. I'll report if I can actually save or if it freezes. Note on the original R4's firmware the game wouldn't boot.

The save has been kept on AKAIO...

zakin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't feel like sifting through the pages that have already happened, so didn't know that. Just reporting my finds on Ysmenu for others.

Edit - Was able to save on Ysmenu, no freezes.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
YES FFINALLY IVE BEEN GOING CRAZY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS YOU WHOEVER DUMPED IT
biggrin.gif
!!!
ALSO AKAIO TIME TO WORK YOUR MAGIC
YOU.CALM.DOWN.NOW.
Take a deep breath... Breathe in, breathe out...

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Yuan said:
Where is the AP? I just run it fine @ AKAIO 1.5, created a file and etc.

AKAIO probably already fixes it... it seems its not any new protection its just the typical stuff nintendo uses.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
...I just hope that it is more than just another Zelda title.

Hmm...I've got a feeling you're in for disappointment, then.

I've been looking forward to it because I loved PH, and what I've seen thus far, this is more of the same with a few changes typical of the series.

zakin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arkanius, on my Ysmenu I'm playing it at this moment perfectly. Like I said I'll report any freezes later on.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
concealed identity said:
Hadrian said:

Yes I agree, discussion is better left for places other than internet message boards

I hate to see this thread cluttered so much that we'll have to close the thread like we did with others.

Yeah, but that's gonna happen, isn't it? It's one of the most popular game series of all-time. I dunno, maybe I don't get the point of these release threads. If it's just to discuss the game, then this thread should be locked until the piracy is fixed. If it's to discuss a piracy fix as well, then this thread isn't really going off topic. It's kinda baffling for me in general, as I've never seen a message board promote the limitation of discussion as much as this one does. Not a dig at you by the way; I've noticed it quite a bit overall.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Double tap for roll now. Thanks nintendo, it was impossible to do that on first one (at least to me)

zakin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think I just found the AP, at least to me it seems the gearbox and whistle are missing when you get on the first train. Inless I'm seriously missing something the tutorial was telling me to do stuff..with nothing. Guess Ysmenu may not be in the green.

T

Toutatis

The game freeze on very first blank screen with Nintendo logo on M3 Simply v1.14.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That was very unexpected... nice release! Ill check back tomorrow to see whats happening with the AP
smile.gif

Arkanius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zakin said:
Think I just found the AP, at least to me it seems the gearbox and whistle are missing when you get on the first train. Inless I'm seriously missing something the tutorial was telling me to do stuff..with nothing. Guess Ysmenu may not be in the green.

Seems that is it. I've heard of similar reports

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol