DS #4898: Easy Learning Discover Our World (Europe)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gordinio said:
It seems to be that all the DS releases are being reported by Granville, while B-Blue is reporting all the VC releases.
Yeah. Is it that interesting to make a post about it?

Stop the offtopic comments people, and stop complaining about the lack of good games. Go whine somewhere else, but not here, because these topics are to discuss the game itself. Or if you have something funny to post, do it, but no random, lame comments.

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Overlord Nadrian said:
Stop the offtopic comments people, and stop complaining about the lack of good games. Go whine somewhere else, but not here, because these topics are to discuss the game itself. Or if you have something funny to post, do it, but no random, lame comments.

The wannabe mod is flaming again

kompact

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:

Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
dude comon its getting old about complaining about these games... if u dont like it move along
this is a game for kids and possibly relating to geog... i dont know but i kinda like geography, but i think this might be too simple... maybe one day when i am in the mood i might get this

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
crook said:
Overlord Nadrian said:

Uhh, what? Wannabe mod? Flaming? I suppose you don't know what the words 'wannabe' and 'flaming' mean. I'm not a wannabe mod, I just try to improve the forum spirit. But turds like you seem to think otherwise and like to call out other members without even knowing who they are. I for one know you are a big troll. And an unsuccesful one at that. And what I'm doing is not flaming, I'm just telling the truth. Now piss off, please
smile.gif

kompact said:
QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ May 15 2010, 04:50 PM)

Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes?
All of you that think it's still funny to post the same old crap over and over and over again. It's hilarious once, funny the second time, and after that it just pisses me off.

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Overlord Nadrian said:
crook said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
Uhh, what? Wannabe mod? Flaming? I suppose you don't know what the words 'wannabe' and 'flaming' mean. I'm not a wannabe mod, I just try to improve the forum spirit. But turds like you seem to think otherwise and like to call out other members without even knowing who they are. I for one know you are a big troll. And an unsuccesful one at that. And what I'm doing is not flaming, I'm just telling the truth. Now piss off, please
smile.gif

Yea you're not flaming? Just stop your wannabe mod behavior.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am NOT a wannabe mod. I used to hope to become a mod one day, but that hope has now perished. I don't want to become a mod anymore. It's too hard. I just want to make the temp a better place, which is part of my nature. I hate having an IQ of 149. I'm terribly sorry if I offend anyone by doing it, but it's just how I am.

Also, don't quote posts that you know will get removed. Just saying. Makes it easier for the mods to clean up.

Now, let's stop this madness and discuss the game again. Or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow