DS #4944: Megaman Zero Collection (USA)

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh the patched game freezes after an amount of time. The first freeze occured when I got killed by the second boss, the next one happened when I beat him. Played with R4 wood 1.8

tenkai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know why but i like the song being played for venom what is it a made up song or did it come from a game?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
tenkai said:
i dont know why but i like the song being played for venom what is it a made up song or did it come from a game?

Original chiptune by a chap called Wivern according to the scroller credits.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope they release a cheats file update. I need an infinite lives cheat.
I really don't want to have to do such a thing, but I'll be damned if I'm going to miss out on missions forever if I get a game over. What a stupid game design decision. I could see if I had to start the mission over from the beginning, that's fine, but missing out on it forever? Screw that.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cracked piece of shit. They should release the game and the patch separately or not at all.
What people who love intros and cracked dumps don't understand is if there's no clean dump out then there can be no game fix for the various cards.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Cracked piece of shit. They should release the game and the patch separately or not at all.

Simple solution, don't download games. If you don't like the scene and the groups which have been releasing and cracking scene releases for years and years, turn off your computer and head to your local GameStop instead.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Pliskron said:

Simple solution, don't download games. If you don't like the scene and the groups which have been releasing and cracking scene releases for years and years, turn off your computer and head to your local GameStop instead.
I'm way ahead of you. I'll be dumping this latter today.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
BlueStar said:
Pliskron said:

I'm way ahead of you. I'll be dumping this latter today.

Awesome, guess you'll be cracking it as well if it doesn't work with your card. Groups which get games early, get their hands on imports, or crack protection deserve to put intros on. If you don't want the game free, before it's released in your territory or with protection removed so you can use it on your card, then simply buy the game and there's no need to moan.

wolfdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why people keep complaining about the cracked intro? You are already getting the game for free, when you were supposed to buy it.
unsure.gif

At least show some respect and gratitude for the guys who wasted their time to crack it and make it available for us.

Anyway, the chiptune song is really awesome! That's what I luv in those intros. I miss so much the GBA intros as well, there was a group called Eurasia I guess who made some really awesome intros as well.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Eurasia and Mode-7 had some great GBA intros, DCS and Capital (Who had Wayne Kerr who worked on Fairlight PC intros, amongst others, on board) had some of the best on the GBC.

Used to love the Pompey Pirate and Automation Atari ST Compacted Disc menus when I was a kid, they got some awesome results out of pretty limtied hardware and some really memorable tunes.

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is little more than just a repack. The easy mode simply gives you all the powerups in the game. They don't even bother to change the interface any to represent this (your lives always remain at x9, your money is always 9999).

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CJL18 said:
basher11 said:
beat all 4 in a few hours. just remembered how easy the game was
tongue.gif

did you cheat? thats kinda sounds impossible so you beat everyone in 30mins or less i highely doubt it

by a few hours meaning at least 5-6 hours.

besides, i've played the games before. i know what I'm doing
tongue.gif

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um can someone who barely played Megaman games in their life play this game?

I've only played the Megaman games with the Blue Megaman and the kid...

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BlueStar said:
tenkai said:

Original chiptune by a chap called Wivern according to the scroller credits.

This is a remake from the c64 gametune FAIRLIGHT ) not the group ). I think the original composer was Neil Baldwin ? Remake sounds OK, but I really love the new c64 styley cracktro ! VENOM RULEZ !

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
tajio said:
So um can someone who barely played Megaman games in their life play this game?

I've only played the Megaman games with the Blue Megaman and the kid...
I've never played megaman before and I find it fun
smile.gif

The controls are easy to get used to and the game isn't too hard

lrwr14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, after updating my Ez flash Vi with the new update, the clean rom doesn't have messed up graphics, but I don't know if their are any other problems yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time