DS #4944: Megaman Zero Collection (USA)

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
Any particular reason why talking to Ciel right after the first mission simply won't work?

Using R4 Wood 1.08 if that's of any use.

P

pasc

Isn't it kinda pointless to have it in the original resolution ? I would rather have it fill out the full screen.

Yet still, Zero ist awesome none the less.

Sabata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason, the cracked one doesn't work, Black screen after Cracktro although, the clean one works it has that stupid AP.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's the intro in flash
yaynds.gif

http://flashtro.com/page.php?id=2416

C

Cide

basher11 said:
by a few hours meaning at least 5-6 hours.

besides, i've played the games before. i know what I'm doing
tongue.gif

Did you the play them on the default 'Easy Scenario" or on 'Title Select' mode? There's a big difference.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
plasmatron said:
BlueStar said:
tenkai said:
i dont know why but i like the song being played for venom what is it a made up song or did it come from a game?

Original chiptune by a chap called Wivern according to the scroller credits.

This is a remake from the c64 gametune FAIRLIGHT ) not the group ). I think the original composer was Neil Baldwin ? Remake sounds OK, but I really love the new c64 styley cracktro ! VENOM RULEZ !

QUOTE(BlueStar @ Jun 10 2010, 11:27 PM)
Here's the intro in flash
yaynds.gif

http://flashtro.com/page.php?id=2416

YES! I like the intro. Nice flashback to the past.. even though it's a style from way before MMZ.
smile.gif

But I simply LOVE the intro tune. I could listen to this thing an hour straight. And now, with the flashtro, I can! =D

wessel261

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rayder said:
My ONLY complaint with pre-cracked ROMs is that they are just that; pre-cracked. The download SHOULD contain the clean ROM and a patch you can apply to the ROM to fix it if it doesn't work on your flashcart.

But I guess that makes too much sense.
glare.gif
It does
tongue.gif

Nice game(s)
Nur fine with me on wood, but only the cracked version
I don't mind the intro, I'ts their backup
and backups are for yourself
so he can do with it what he wants;)
As we say in the netherlands "je moet een gegeven paard niet in de bek kijken" meaning "don't look a given horse in the mouth"
as in, be happy with what you get for free, don't look for the bad stuff on it

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure it's probably been asked and answered but I'm not reading through all these pages so I would appreciate if someone could help me...
I played through MMZ1 just fine, but upon starting MMZ2, I can't use my subweapon. Is there any reason for this?
Also, playing on CycloDS firmware B.3, and tried both cracked and uncracked versions and this still happens.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Rubedo said:
I'm sure it's probably been asked and answered but I'm not reading through all these pages so I would appreciate if someone could help me...
I played through MMZ1 just fine, but upon starting MMZ2, I can't use my subweapon. Is there any reason for this?
Also, playing on CycloDS firmware B.3, and tried both cracked and uncracked versions and this still happens.
Did you change the attack mode controls? Something similar happened to me too.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
Rubedo said:
Did you change the attack mode controls? Something similar happened to me too.

I changed them to the exact same thing I set them as in MMZ1...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: homosexuals