DS #5140: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (Europe)

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have an M3Real and are still looking for a fix, I used Xenon++'s M3 NineTail and booted to WoodM3. It's on page 2 and has the latest 1.14 loader I think. Played 5 hours straight yesterday and didn't sleep till 7.30am but I'm not complaining
yaynds.gif

*EDIT* No freezes by the way
smile.gif

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It was still freezing every now and then, but once I restarted the game it would work smoothly...until the next freeze. But now I'm on chapter 3 and it won't budge anymore. It freezes and restarting the game doesn't work.
frown.gif

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
PrinceNOOB said:
I got a new sd card and the game works pefect now on Akaio 1.7.1 no freezes.
That's highly doubtful. The freezes are caused by anti-piracy, so changing microSDs wouldn't help.
Before it would keep freezing at startup so far I'm playing and no freezes at chapter 2 ATM.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mr Esteves said:
Any news on a fix for DSTT??

So far the only carts that play is R4 with Wood, and DSTWO. I could be wrong though..

Fuck this game. I'm obviously not going to play it. A fix won't be coming out for the longest time. It's a shame that all the hackers decided "lets hack Pokemon, but not this game." Because this game series is far superior. And the fact that they just never bothered with it or they posted any updates of a fix coming, is just a kick in the balls. I've heard of games taking a while to get hacked, but Jesus, this was just ridiculous.

And the fact that I can't even buy the game online, is just pouring salt onto the wound. Fuck this game, I'm not waiting. I'm not even going to care anymore.

katastrophie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this might be asking a bit too much but could someone do me a favour and upload a sav from after you do the music box part. With a broken R and all I can't do it. Just after you finish the puzzle save.

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ShadowSoldier said:
Mr Esteves said:

So far the only carts that play is R4 with Wood, and DSTWO. I could be wrong though..

Fuck this game. I'm obviously not going to play it. A fix won't be coming out for the longest time. It's a shame that all the hackers decided "lets hack Pokemon, but not this game." Because this game series is far superior. And the fact that they just never bothered with it or they posted any updates of a fix coming, is just a kick in the balls. I've heard of games taking a while to get hacked, but Jesus, this was just ridiculous.

And the fact that I can't even buy the game online, is just pouring salt onto the wound. Fuck this game, I'm not waiting. I'm not even going to care anymore.

dude, chill... I'm sure a fix will eventually appear for your cart

if not... just get am R4, it's just 6 bucks

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Masta_mind257 said:
If you have an M3Real and are still looking for a fix, I used Xenon++'s M3 NineTail and booted to WoodM3. It's on page 2 and has the latest 1.14 loader I think. Played 5 hours straight yesterday and didn't sleep till 7.30am but I'm not complaining
yaynds.gif

*EDIT* No freezes by the way
smile.gif
I was stoked to grab my M3 Real out of its case and test this, and then I forgot I have a DSi. Damn.

default2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think the problem here is that there isn´t enough fanbase to warrant a fix/patch for the game.
If the other carts cant play it, its because of the slow support they are offering. Its a shame really, but an update for your flashcart is bound to come.
Maybe the acekard users should do something i dont know...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zruben said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Mr Esteves said:

dude, chill... I'm sure a fix will eventually appear for your cart

if not... just get am R4, it's just 6 bucks

It's been weeks dude.. close to a month. There's no reason for there not to be a patch already. And if I couldn't buy the game online, what makes you think I can get an R4 online?

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ShadowSoldier said:
Mr Esteves said:

I feel EXACTLY like you. But I live in Brazil... It is even harder to get any DS games here. I have some original games, though. Mario Kart rules.

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Update to mah situation. I've played up to Chapter 9 with no freezes (Xenon++ WoodM3), but I made a mistake and it was game over at one point. Reloaded it and made the same mistake and then it froze. Now it freezes up sometimes.
frown.gif

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Scribblenauts is out and it does not work on Acekard 2i.

2 great games, none of them are working. I think its time to release AKAIO 1.8.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alzir said:

I think Acekard might be dead at this point. Not only Normmatt, but the Acekard team itself. There's no updates at all. Probably time I tried getting a DSTWO because the Acekard 2i is pretty much dead..

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
alzir said:

I think Acekard might be dead at this point. Not only Normmatt, but the Acekard team itself. There's no updates at all. Probably time I tried getting a DSTWO because the Acekard 2i is pretty much dead..
There's updates, just not frequent releases of said updates. If you keep track of progress behind the releases, you would know that progress is steady and they're working on finalizing AKAIO 1.8 before it's released.

alzir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Skyline969 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
alzir said:

There's updates, just not frequent releases of said updates. If you keep track of progress behind the releases, you would know that progress is steady and they're working on finalizing AKAIO 1.8 before it's released.

Yes... a month later... nothing. I am not complaining, but it really sucks. I love AKAIO, I am angry with the Acekard Team itself. They rely on Normmat, which makes me feel pissed off. "Fudge who bought the card, we have hackers to do the work for us and for free, lets take all the money and pretend we are blind."

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
alzir said:
Skyline969 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
alzir said:

Yes... a month later... nothing. I am not complaining, but it really sucks. I love AKAIO, I am angry with the Acekard Team itself. They rely on Normmat, which makes me feel pissed off. "Fudge who bought the card, we have hackers to do the work for us and for free, lets take all the money and pretend we are blind."
Well, Team AceKard could be dead (I really don't know), but ShadowSoldier was saying the AceKard itself is dead, which is definitely not true.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo