DS #5363: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (USA)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Oooh yeah, time to go download. :3 I've been completing games like mad lately, running outta stuff to play.
smile.gif

Drastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just added this to my dsi XL, after updating to AKAIO 1.8.5, and it's not loading the game (stays on loading screen). I switched over to my regular dsi (also 1.8.5) and had the same problem. I also tried 1.8.5a. I tried it AKAIO 1.8.1 and the game loaded and worked until you get to the part where it asks you to press START the first time youget to fight the little Heartless. Can anyone help me out.? I'm using the default settings of 1.8.5.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Drastic said:
Just added this to my dsi XL, after updating to AKAIO 1.8.5, and it's not loading the game (stays on loading screen). I switched over to my regular dsi (also 1.8.5) and had the same problem. I also tried 1.8.5a. I tried it AKAIO 1.8.1 and the game loaded and worked until you get to the part where it asks you to press START the first time youget to fight the little Heartless. Can anyone help me out.? I'm using the default settings of 1.8.5.

enable the bypass antipiracy

highlight game
push y
push y again
go down to bypass antipiracy
change it from default to enabled

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game is running completely fine. Currently in traverse town after the three duck nephews are founded and running on akaio 1.8.1 with bypass.

Drastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCrudus said:
Drastic said:

enable the bypass antipiracy

highlight game
push y
push y again
go down to bypass antipiracy
change it from default to enabled

thanks, tried reformatting my sd card and it worked perfectly after that. it was the one thing I forgot to try. I like to try everything myself before I post for help.

Thanks again!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
PhatalPhoenix said:
Can't seem to get the game to be in english instead of spanish on No$gba...
do you have firmware files with your no$?

i think it's because of the firmware. look for a firmware editor and change the language to english.

you'll know if it's english if when you start in gba bios(nintendo logo) the warning text on the bottom screen is in english.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
PhatalPhoenix said:
Can't seem to get the game to be in english instead of spanish on No$gba...

Here's a little trick.

Use the GBA bios boot mode. (when the health and warning screen is shown)
Then instead of pressing the game icon, click on the DS icon. go to the language config and set the language to english.
NOTE: DO NOT. I REPEAT DO NOT CLOSE THE EMU NOW BECAUSE CHANGES CAN'T BE SAVED. use the ''soft reset'' function. which is the * key

Now the Health & Warning screen should be in english. play the ROM now.
It will be in english.

You will have to do this every time you boot up the game.

PhatalPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. The FW editor worked great. The other trick sounded good but I couldn't find the languages section and figured the first way would be quicker. :-P

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
PhatalPhoenix said:
Thanks guys. The FW editor worked great. The other trick sounded good but I couldn't find the languages section and figured the first way would be quicker. :-P

It's in the DS icon and then the world planet icon.
You could always use a translator to have an idea of what it says you're doing in the Bios menu though.

Whatever works your fancy I guess ^^

kira1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had the problem in no$gba where the cutscene seems to hang? The song replays over and over and over but will not continue the cutscene so I have to skip to continue which is really a bummer. I am using a clean rom as every ds hacking tool seems to hate me (every tool either says it can not find the file specified or closes before anything can be done such as DSLAZY, XDelta and Endrypt\pokemon patcher)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what the fuck is that dawg 💀😭 +2