Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

FSLink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried searching but couldn't find a definitive answer, but can DSiWare .nds files not properly save? I get a corrupted save message when booting any DSiWare games, and it appears to save properly, but if I reboot and try to reload, the save is corrupt again.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried searching but couldn't find a definitive answer, but can DSiWare .nds files not properly save? I get a corrupted save message when booting any DSiWare games, and it appears to save properly, but if I reboot and try to reload, the save is corrupt again.
That's an issue with the Acekard theme. The DSi, 3DS, and R4 themes are fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, Could be made compatible with the Flahscards R4isdhc?
If you mean for direct access, if running the app off the SD card, we would need a way to init the flashcard without having to launch it.
Bad news everyone, the compatibility list can't be accessed due to the "Terms of Service" issue, I wonder what happened?
Oh darn! :(

InfinaMii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have put the r4.dat on my r4 root and the r4 keeps saying ?menu when I load it, can I have some help?
Also, when I put on the original r4.dat and when I load boot_fc.nds it has a colorful pixilated top screen and says that the menu is loading, but never loads. Is it because I turned off twlmenu++logo on startup?

Last edited by InfinaMii,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have put the r4.dat on my r4 root and the r4 jeeps saying ?menu when I load it, can I have some help?
Autoboot isn't compatible with your card.
Also, when I put on the original r4.dat and when I load boot_fc.nds it has a colorful pixilated top screen and says that the menu is loading, but never loads. Is it because I turned off twlmenu++logo on startup?
I never get a pixelated screen on my side, so I can't help. And no.

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. I have to thank you for the adjustments to the GUI of TwiLight Menu++. Don't know if you liested to my request, or if it were a scheduled update already. Anyway, now opening the Settings Menu and per-game settings is much easier on the OG 3DS.
-About the support to the original R4, i have one working, i still use it on my NDS Lite. Saddly i can't test if it boots on TwilightMenu++ or not, because my R4 gets stuck on my 3DS' Slot 1, it won't fit properly and becomes super hard to pull off later.
-About the games, all the ROMs i have have already been tested.
-Pokémon White Version (U) now have a sprite tearing glitch at the bottom of both screens. I doesn't mather the config used, its constant on 6.4.3. It happened in 6.4.1, and was fixed on 6.4.2, but now its back again. Pokémon White 2 (U) doesn't suffer from this problem.

Overraklperformance on these games is better and much closer to what i have on my NDS Lite + R4 Revolution.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Pokémon White Version (U) now have a sprite tearing glitch at the bottom of both screens. I doesn't mather the config used, its constant on 6.4.3. It happened in 6.4.1, and was fixed on 6.4.2, but now its back again. Pokémon White 2 (U) doesn't suffer from this problem.
It's a TWL_FIRM issue, and happens randomly, so it would also happen in v6.4.2.
Whenever that happens, just wake the console from sleep mode, to fix it.

That issue is caused by the screen scaling, and cannot be fixed without reverse-engineering TWL_FIRM.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3