Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use google search?
Oh, ok flip I put snes roms in there by accident sorry for wasting your time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use google search?
Okay now jenesis is working but it goes weird when I load a save state and I know that doesn’t happen normally cause I have a flashcard I only got this to play dsiware and it works also regular DS games don’t work even thought I used the anti piracy patch for Pokémon diamond

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, ok flip I put snes roms in there by accident sorry for wasting your time

Okay now jenesis is working but it goes weird when I load a save state and I know that doesn’t happen normally cause I have a flashcard I only got this to play dsiware and it works also regular DS games don’t work even thought I used the anti piracy patch for Pokémon diamond
Pokemon Diamond has no AP measures, so it does not need to be AP-patched.
Also, are you starting HiyaCFW on boot?
To check, go into Unlaunch options.

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, ok also can I get other emulators running like Atari 2600 or Sega master system or even game gear? If you can’t tell I’m a huge Sega fan well old school of course

elareff

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, thanks for the update! The new emulators work great, but is it possible to save games? If so could someone please lead a complete beginner in the right direction? Thank you

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thanks for the update! The new emulators work great, but is it possible to save games? If so could someone please lead a complete beginner in the right direction? Thank you
You can't save, because written RAM disk contents cannot be written back to the SD card.

heiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Where do I put the gbc_bios.bin for Gameyob? I tried the emulators and roms folders but neither one seems to be it.

Last edited by heiki,

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't save, because written RAM disk contents cannot be written back to the SD card.
Wait is the newest version of hiyacfw help Version 2.9.9.5?
Edit: Sorry never mind it literally says latest release I just like to be cautious

Sorry, new question any video guides I'm a visual learner and I know there are very helpful and in-depth guides but I need a video can anyone give me a link to a vid also I got all my other stuff from vids it took me an hour to do something right and it was the OP himself, Robz8, so please could you give me a video?

Last edited by PokeNev,
Reactions: JSMastah

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, new question any video guides I'm a visual learner and I know there are very helpful and in-depth guides but I need a video can anyone give me a link to a vid also I got all my other stuff from vids it took me an hour to do something right and it was the OP himself, Robz8, so please could you give me a video?
Many people would disagree to having a video guide, so no.

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many people would disagree to having a video guide, so no.
Can't we have the best of both worlds? People said gba games couldn't be emulated on a Dsi and someone proved them wrong so why can't you prove yourself wrong and make it out to the minority

Fine but I actually can't find hiya cfw I got hiya cfw helper and did that and got Osfmount but I just can't find it

Reactions: JSMastah

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait is the newest version of hiyacfw help Version 2.9.9.5?
Edit: Sorry never mind it literally says latest release I just like to be cautious

video's are never a good idea due to the fact any time something new is added then a new video would have to be made its much easier and quicker to add text to a text guide than do a whole new video each time.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: Tarmfot and heiki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how is everyone