Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i cant copy nes emulators files of srloader to my dstwo sd in ubuntu this nes files appear protected in write

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes I see it,I don't know what "Set your flashcard" means,if you said 7.Set up your flashcard(Open SRLoad Settings and select your Flashcard to be able to load a game,SRLoad don't work without doing this step) Then I would of known,and 7 should be step 6 and 6 should be step 7.you need to write it out more clearly.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes I see it,I don't know what "Set your flashcard" means,if you said 7.Set up your flashcard(Open SRLoad Settings and select your Flashcard to be able to load a game,SRLoad don't work without doing this step) Then I would of known,and 7 should be step 6 and 6 should be step 7.you need to write it out more clearly.

This definitely needs a walkthrough video,I will make one soon. I am Retro Nuts on You tube.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed.

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depends on what you're using SRLoader on, but either way, idk how yet.

AH OK,what are you using to code it with,I use to use PALib.This is like Dsision.only difference is this plays games,that played only homebrew.its identical well almost.. :D
hqdefault.jpg

If you need any help I am happy to..any time.. ;)

Last edited by spanner,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AH OK,what are you using to code it with,I use to use PALib.This is like Dsision.only difference is this plays games,that played only homebrew.its identical well almost.. :D
hqdefault.jpg

If you need any help I am happy to..any time.. ;)
I use EasyGL2D, which is what Aura Launcher used, but starting with v3, it's only used for one screen, so that SRLoader runs at 60fps, and the animated icons won't be half-speed or have frame loss. Only one part of PAlib is used, and that is for controlling screen fading.
GameYob has code to load .bmp files, so I could probably use that to show box art or a picture.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated to the latest update games like Mario 64 ds freeze on the loading screen now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWb8Lb89dzg