Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, there. I’m trying to use this as a GUI for my Ace 3ds+ card but I’ve got some questions. Firstly, is autoboot available for my card? I didn’t see a directory that looks right, but maybe I’m missing something. Secondly, compatibility seems worse than running from the native UI. For instance, I get a white screen when I try to play one of the games in Kirby Superstar Ultra and the background layer is missing on the Plants Vs Zombies title screen. Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, there. I’m trying to use this as a GUI for my Ace 3ds+ card but I’ve got some questions. Firstly, is autoboot available for my card? I didn’t see a directory that looks right, but maybe I’m missing something. Secondly, compatibility seems worse than running from the native UI. For instance, I get a white screen when I try to play one of the games in Kirby Superstar Ultra and the background layer is missing on the Plants Vs Zombies title screen. Thanks.
Compatibility for the Ace3DS/GW Blue Card is bad, because it uses an old version of Wood, which has autoboot to load your selected game.
There's is no new version of Wood which both has autoboot and is compatible with your card.

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility for the Ace3DS/GW Blue Card is bad, because it uses an old version of Wood, which has autoboot to load your selected game.
There's is no new version of Wood which both has autoboot and is compatible with your card.

Ok... maybe I should look into getting a different card. What’s recommended nowadays? Running N3DSXL with CFW by the way.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v3.4.0

What's new?
  • You can now navigate through folders/directories, just like in a regular flashcard UI!
    This means that you are no longer locked to just one ROM path, and NDS/GB(C)/NES ROMs can be placed in the same folder, if wanted.
  • You can now press START to go to a new start menu!
    Settings and GBA mode/GBARunner2 now appear there.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

spanner

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by spanner,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...