Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should try with other rom dumps, the ones you are using could be corrupted. Also before trying any game, check that it's compatible in the nds-bootstrap compatibility list..
The fact is that all of them (except wireless play) were working from my 3DS menu...until I installed Twilight Menu 😕

Now, they work neither on the 3DS menu nor on Twilight.

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I actually changed my bootstrap menu shortcut accidentally, and it booted me to the HOME menu...but now, I made it back to normal and my games work 👍🏼

However, wireless play doesn't seem to work anyway...what can I do ?

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually changed my bootstrap menu shortcut accidentally, and it booted me to the HOME menu...but now, I made it back to normal and my games work 👍🏼
So DS games work for you now from both TWilightmenu and the home menu shortcuts?
Do you want to play a specific game online? You need to have a WEP router or a low security hotspot created either on your phone or pc in order to play online. You also need to change the dns and the ip settings on the DS network settings and/or in-game. And not all games are supported..

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States

Also make sure that Wi-Fi is turned on in TWiLight Menu++ settings (Misc. Settings page), that'll override the normal wireless status.

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So DS games work for you now from both TWilightmenu and the home menu shortcuts?

Do you want to play a specific game online? You need to have a WEP router or a low security hotspot created either on your phone or pc in order to play online. You also need to change the dns and the ip settings on the DS network settings and/or in-game. And not all games are supported..
Yes, it works on both now. I just need local play for now, but thanks for the help. I might check your guide about online play later 👋🏼

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it works on both now. I just need local play for now, but thanks for the help.
Good. If you already have the WiFi setting in Twilightmenu ON, the led is ON, the game is compatible with that as discussed previously, then i dunno what's causing the problem..
I might check your guide about online play later 👋🏼
Well not my guide but.. Ok. :)

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way, I just got to Wiimmfi on my .nds games, and I'd like to know if there's a Wiimmfi Discord server that I can join for online play please 🙏🏼

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can someone tell me which of these three AP files in ips format is the one that corresponds to Fire Emblem New Mystery of the Emblem v3.01 (beta 2)? Please I need to know urgently.

Captura de pantalla 2022-06-09 130901.png

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
All three should be the same, I think.
Why though?
They look the same but in reality are not, one corresponds to the unpatched JPN game, another to version 3.01 and another to v3.01 beta 2. So I need to know because I have a fan translation in spanish and I would like to manually apply the patch AP that corresponds to beta 2 because I suppose that nds bootstrap will not apply it automatically since it is in a different fan translation than English.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They look the same but in reality are not, one corresponds to the unpatched JPN game, another to version 3.01 and another to v3.01 beta 2. So I need to know because I have a fan translation in spanish and I would like to manually apply the patch AP that corresponds to beta 2 because I suppose that nds bootstrap will not apply it automatically since it is in a different fan translation than English.
If none of the IPS files work, then a specific one would need to be made for this translation, if it can also run in DSi mode, because those patches apply to ROMs containing DSi binaries.

Reactions: Tarmfot

JiangCF

Trophies
XP
Country
China
You used Universal-Updater to install?

Try deleting the "TWiLightMenu" and "nds-bootstrap" folders in "sd:/_nds/", and then reinstall.
i tried,but it doesn't work . i update my luma to v10.3, then it doesn't send error message, sometimes it return to 3ds homepage,somtimes it return to twilightmenu homepage ,i don't know why,can you help me?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried,but it doesn't work . i update my luma to v10.3, then it doesn't send error message, sometimes it return to 3ds homepage,somtimes it return to twilightmenu homepage ,i don't know why,can you help me?
Try updating Luma further to v11. If the issue persists, then you'll have to deal with this issue, as it's a known one with no known fix.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.