Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Make sure you extracted the "_nds" folder to the flashcard microSD root.
Error 1 means that the file that's trying to be booted isn't found.
well, look at this numbnut (me). I thought the _nds folder was only for the 3DS's SD card. Got SRLoader to launch now but ran into further issues that I am going to look into.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

MrCatFace

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"boot_fc.nds" is in SRLoader.7z.
Oh, "_nds" is a folder, not a file.

I realized I downloaded the wrong thing, but still no auto boot. Oh well. "boot_fc.nds" works. Keep up the great work!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually I managed to get auto boot working! I just had to rename a file! Your work is amazing!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v3.3.0

What's new?
  • You can now launch GBARunner2! For DS Phat/Lite users, you can pick native GBA mode or GBARunner2 to play GBA games, where DSi/3DS users will always use GBARunner2.
  • Like in the DSi Menu, icons that are touching the screen edges are now close to the next/previous icons.
Bug fix
  • Fixed white screening when holding START to go to settings on startup.

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v3.3.0

What's new?
  • You can now launch GBARunner2! For DS Phat/Lite users, you can pick native GBA mode or GBARunner2 to play GBA games, where DSi/3DS users will always use GBARunner2.
  • Like in the DSi Menu, icons that are touching the screen edges are now close to the next/previous icons.
Bug fix
  • Fixed white screening when holding START to go to settings on startup.
Wait three questions I can run this on my SD card? Do I need to download the nds file for gbarunner2 and last do I need a specific folder to run?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait three questions I can run this on my SD card? Do I need to download the nds file for gbarunner2 and last do I need a specific folder to run?
GBARunner2 is bundled.
You need the BIOS as "bios.bin" on the SD root, and you can place GBA ROMs anywhere.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.