Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's weird.
Not once I have had this happen. :P
It's fine for me.
I have also had the exact same issue before so @zeroultima6 is not the only one lol.

Anyway just bringing to your attention a strange issue I have with one game. Picross ds plays perfectly in bottom screen but nothing displays on the top screen. So you could kinda say only have the game is working lol. You would thing either both screens would work or the game just would not work at all. Also all dsimenu++ settings tried and always only bottom screen working.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

zeroultima6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a minor thing but in the last update (5.2.0) one of the enhancements in the DSi theme is the drop down effect for the icons and the DSi menu (the real one) has it since then, the difference is the icons dropped at the same time and the other one drops the icons individually like a domino effect, can it be added to the next major or minor update if you don't mind asking?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still am having issues with hiyaCFW and getting DSI Menu++ to show up.

Here is what my SD card looks like. Any ideas? Please I really need help.

upload_2018-7-22_20-27-54.png

Last edited by Deleted member 457755,

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's no bootcode.dsi in the root directory, which is how unlaunch runs anything off the SD. You may be missing other things as well if you skipped that step.

Whirblewind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the touch screen to work in any DS games. This is my first time using DSiMenu++. Not using a flashcard. I don't know if I should be asking here or somewhere bootstrap related as I don't fully understand the difference so I apologize if I'm aimed at the wrong place.
N3DS with most recent versions of:
luma
DSiMenu++
bootstrap

Not too familiar with this stuff so I'm sure it's my fault but not sure how to find where I went wrong. Please help!

NintendoHacker48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with running dsiware, when I open .nds versions of the dsiware it says to hold down the x button for 2 seconds, but when I do that it brings me to the Normal Dsi Menu I tried other dsiware but nothing happens?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the touch screen to work in any DS games. This is my first time using DSiMenu++. Not using a flashcard. I don't know if I should be asking here or somewhere bootstrap related as I don't fully understand the difference so I apologize if I'm aimed at the wrong place.
N3DS with most recent versions of:
luma
DSiMenu++
bootstrap

Not too familiar with this stuff so I'm sure it's my fault but not sure how to find where I went wrong. Please help!
Install the latest DSiMenu++ CIAs.
Hello! Why wont JenesisDs work on dsimenu++?
Homebrew compatibility isn't perfect.
I need help with running dsiware, when I open .nds versions of the dsiware it says to hold down the x button for 2 seconds, but when I do that it brings me to the Normal Dsi Menu I tried other dsiware but nothing happens?
You need Unlaunch 0.9 installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...