Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AngelBeatsl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi @Robz8 Bro , your TWiLight Menu++ is great wonderful ! But I have a problem to ask you. When I play Fire Emblem - Shin Ankokuryuu to Hikari no Ken CN translation (Chinese Patched) Rom with TWiLight Menu++, the game can't enter "Preparations" but directly display "Game Over". 1 (3).jpg I also tried JP Rom and EN translation (English Patched) Rom , I can play they normally .
2.jpg 3.jpg

Can you check this question or how should I fix the CN translation Rom ? By the way ,the CN translation Rom can play normally with DraStic and other Emulator. Here is the CN translation Rom download link and sav in 7z file. . looking forward for your help, thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by Flame,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @Robz8 Bro , your TWiLight Menu++ is great wonderful ! But I have a problem to ask you. When I play Fire Emblem - Shin Ankokuryuu to Hikari no Ken CN translation (Chinese Patched) Rom with TWiLight Menu++, the game can't enter "Preparations" but directly display "Game Over". View attachment 193750 I also tried JP Rom and EN translation (English Patched) Rom , I can play they normally .
View attachment 193751 View attachment 193752

Can you check this question or how should I fix the CN translation Rom ? By the way ,the CN translation Rom can play normally with DraStic and other Emulator. Here is the CN translation Rom download link and sav in 7z file. looking forward for your help, thanks in advance! :)
Please take down the download link from both this post and the .7z file.

Also, extract this to "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/apfix/".

EDIT: Does not work. RGF uploaded a working patch below.

Attachments

• VI2J-84CF.zip
    184 bytes · Views: 110
Last edited by RocketRobz,

6Fer6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Already posted but someone said to post here so I'll just copy and paste it here.
So I got a New 2ds Xl and installed twilight menu to play ds games, but when I went to play the game theres this weird flickering issue happening on menus, and while this game doesn't have a lot of menus, it's horrible on other games.

Heres's a youtube video showing the problem with the new 2ds on the left and my old ds lite on the right to show it was suposed to be. (PS: turn down the volume because the neighbor was vacuuming)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already posted but someone said to post here so I'll just copy and paste it here.
So I got a New 2ds Xl and installed twilight menu to play ds games, but when I went to play the game theres this weird flickering issue happening on menus, and while this game doesn't have a lot of menus, it's horrible on other games.

Heres's a youtube video showing the problem with the new 2ds on the left and my old ds lite on the right to show it was suposed to be. (PS: turn down the volume because the neighbor was vacuuming)
Answered you in this thread.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/flickering-on-twilight-menu.556612/

AngelBeatsl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Please take down the download link from both this post and the .7z file.

Also, extract this to "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/apfix/".

Hi , @Robz8 guru ,thanks for your help. I did what you said,
N7C`50JU42I3UA]BJPC86AH.png
but it didn't work and the game still directly show "Game Over". Even I used Lunar IPS to patch the CN translation Rom ,but it still didn't work. Anyway, thank you very much.
:)

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Robz8 @Everyone

Sorry for the error with this game (inc. translations). Here are the tested .ips patches you need for :
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) (VI2J-760B)
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) CHINESE PATCH (VI2J-84CF)
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) v3.01 ENGLISH PATCH (VI2J-C3B8)

As always, copy/replace the .ips to sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/apfix/

Once again, my apologies

Attachments

• VI2J Patches.7z
    266 bytes · Views: 169

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Robz8 Bro , your TWiLight Menu++ is great wonderful ! But I have a problem to ask you. When I play Fire Emblem - Shin Ankokuryuu to Hikari no Ken CN translation (Chinese Patched) Rom with TWiLight Menu++, the game can't enter "Preparations" but directly display "Game Over". View attachment 193750 I also tried JP Rom and EN translation (English Patched) Rom , I can play they normally .
View attachment 193751 View attachment 193752

Can you check this question or how should I fix the CN translation Rom ? By the way ,the CN translation Rom can play normally with DraStic and other Emulator. Here is the CN translation Rom download link and sav in 7z file. . looking forward for your help, thanks in advance! :)

please dont link to rom file again.

Reactions: Alexander1970

AngelBeatsl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@Robz8 @Everyone

Sorry for the error with this game (inc. translations). Here are the tested .ips patches you need for :
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) (VI2J-760B)
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) CHINESE PATCH (VI2J-84CF)
5097 - Fire Emblem Shin Monshou no Nazo Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu (J) v3.01 ENGLISH PATCH (VI2J-C3B8)

As always, copy/replace the .ips to sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/apfix/

Once again, my apologies
@Robz8 @retrogamefan Thank you very much for your help and contribution! My problem is solved . You are all breathtaking!!!
tenor.gif

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i am using the 3ds menu theme for twilight menu i noticed that there is only a light colored theme so is there the dark theme i googled around and couldnt find one if anyone has one or knows where to find one could you please help me out?

FarisMarie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm having a problem launching TWiLight Menu++ on my DSi. I have Unlauncher and when I go to options, no button, there is no TWLMENUPP. I tried reformatting my SD card and redownloading all the files but it still isn't coming up. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello I'm having a problem launching TWiLight Menu++ on my DSi. I have Unlauncher and when I go to options, no button, there is no TWLMENUPP. I tried reformatting my SD card and redownloading all the files but it still isn't coming up. What am I doing wrong?

Hello.:)

Did you use an regular SD Card or an microSD with Adapter please ?
And how is the Size of it please ?

Thank you.:)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

FarisMarie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my brother found our copies of both pokemon diamond and pokemon black